Email Marketing ? Who do people use please ?

HI there,

I'm wanting to set up a monthly email campain to my database, what softwear or companies do people use to send out there newsletters 

Thanks in advance 

Angel 

Comments

• Migrating from YNOTMail to Campaigner. If you do the same, make sure to get whitelisted by Campaigner first. I got suggested them by someone in the community, and they do not list adult as prohibited content. Being "high risk", it's still worth talking to sales and breaking down your content, send volume, ect. first. If you've got any metrics as far as opens, clicks. hard bounces and spam complaints, have those metrics ready.

One thing to realize with ESPs is that senders are are grouped together on different IP addresses. These metrics from each sender impact the reputation of the entire IP address. ESPs will suspend accounts they feel are compromising the IP address in order to not compromise multiple clients.

We all know how mainstream hates adult, so if they're reviewing an account because of spam / hard bounces, and see that it's adult (or any other "high risk" vertical) there's a good chance they'll suspend based on that alone.

Same if you're uploading a list (which always causes a flag if you've got a new account) and they look at the company name, indicated website, ect. and decide that you're a high-risk sender and may be a liability.

Which, YNOT does have a solid service. I just don't like the outdated GUI and how un-intuitive it is. If someone else ever takes over the email marketing, I don't want it to be a headache for them. Why I went with Campaigner. I've worked with them in mainstream in the past, and even though they weren't my "Go-To Solution" (GetResponse or ActiveCampaign for mainstream projects and clients) I knew that they were decent.

If you want to quiz me on either platform, feel more than free.

Cheers!