Add a Call Me page to your site!

Staying in touch with your fans is very important to your business. ModelCentro knows that, so we are working hard to add new features that will help you stay connected while earning more. If you haven’t enabled a Call Me menu item on  your site, then what are you waiting for?
Add VerifiedCall, which is a secure platform that uses third-party server numbers to transfer paid calls to recipients. The system connects the call without revealing either phone number or tracks the time of each call for accurate billing. The ability to call you brings your fans even closer while keeping them paying. By simply adding your VC username to your admin, you will get a Call Me page with a widget showing if you are available for calls or not, plus an easy link to calling you.
Stay secure
Add a Call Me page to your site through the safe and secure platform that uses third-party server numbers to transfer paid calls to recipients. The system connects the call without revealing either phone number and sufficiently tracks the time of each call for accurate billing.
Stay connected
The ability to call you brings your fans even closer while keeping them paying. By simply adding your VerifiedCall username to your admin, you will get a Call Me page with a widget showing if your are available for calls or not, plus an easy link to calling you.
Supplement your revenue
The Call Me page is easy to set up, completely safe and profitable from your very first call. Add it to your site and promote for additional revenue streams today!

Please leave feedback and ask questions on the MC/Add Call integration in this thread.

Comments

• Hi New here but totally loving the site!

is there any way I can implement this feature in the UK? When signing up it says I need a USA number :-(
  • Hey Britney, as far as we are aware, UK is included in the list of covered countries. We definitely saw UK models using the service, so it must be possible. I'll reach out to their support to make sure.
  • Oh? Ok maybe time to have another look lol...I might have missed something late nights an all!

Thanks for your help honey x
  • @Altbritney, yep, I was right, got a confirmation:
    The service is available to use in most major countries around the world, including the UK! If there's a country that is not currently available, it is because no one has requested the availability at the time, but it can be added quickly.
    Fans can also call from anywhere around the world, with a valid credit card.