Photoset Enable/Disable Preview

It seems as though, once a photoset is published, the preview option is set and unable to be changed. Any way to add the option to change our preview preferences later as content gets older?

Comments

• DakotaMarr,  you can easily open the photoset that is published already in your admin panel, change the preview option and click on the 'Apply changes' changes :) 

• edited November 2017

I have tried that. What I've found is that the enable/disable preview button is there, but unable to be changed after published. The button is there, but no longer works after publishing. Content has to be unpublished in order to use the button. The issue with unpublishing then republishing is it reorganizes the content on the site, so my older content would show up next to my new content.

• @sashagreen I just received a response from support saying that the photoset previews are no longer available? Can you confirm this?

• DakotaMarr , I'm sorry for the confusion. So far, you can only make a full photoset available for your website guests,  photosets previews feature is in developement