Site Down ???

I'm receiving a 502 error on both the frontend and backend model login of my site.

This is really frustrating because my site was already down for several hours on halloween and now is down again. And the fact that they both go down simultaneously is a bad sign. Our main sites should really be on their own servers so this wouldn't be a constant problem every time you guys are testing something.

And why you guys even choose to test on our live platform I'll never understand. It's like every week I log on and something new is buggy and I'm told by support that you're just testing something. Like shouldn't you have a test platform somewhere for that??

Comments

• looks like they have all sites on the same server mcprofits is down as well :D i wonder that the community is still up :D u can be sure they dont test on a sunday and i would not wonder if it stay down till tomorrow ;)

• all fine agin :D

• Not really it may load but its not really working. If you try to do anything it'll just timeout or if you hit refresh you'll get an error page.

This is the same thing that was happening all day halloween.

• hmm i have no issues :( maybe try other browser

• Hello there, ladies!

We were experiencing power failure on one of our storage nodes,but everything is fine right now! I'm sorry for the inconveniences