Pay per minute

yes if posted a message about this more than a year ago, back then unfortunatly there weren`t many people who saw it as an improvement but since i`m convinced we are loosing a lot of money right now i`m trying it again and hopefully this time more people will agree with me.

In The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany it`s very common and popular to be able to pay per minute with you phone to stream video`s. I used to have it on my old site and that worked really good. A lot of people just don`t want a membership, don`t want to pay for a video to download but just want acces to a site per minute with there phone. A lot of people rather spend 30 a month on a site while streaming per minute than that they spend 20 on a membership. 

I left the company i had my site with in the past because the poor costumer service, but the paying traffic was really good and i think a lot of people who now visite and then leave without doing anything would probably spend money if they could just dial a number to pay per minute for streaming. I also have recieved emails from guys saying yeah i wanna watch your video but i don`t want a membership and i don`t wanna pay with my card i just want to pay per minute.

So curious how the current modelcentro models think about this and if this is something that will be added

Comments