Interested in networking with other models?

Interested in networking with other models? Want to get a chance to learn about marketing and how to increase exposure?How about learning more about the ModelCentro and FanCentro platform as well as other platforms integrated with ours? Or even just spend a fun day with Team Centro? laugh

Let us know by filling in this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfLUtnIJc06rUR6IGzwdECYNJg5488CbTgwPHHcYxiYeviaTg/viewform

Comments

• Hey Sasha, this is a very important step for MC!! I have a lot of really good ideas,I am based on Cyprus, it will be quiete expensive to come to Jersey...you will cover it? hahaha....

• Hi SashaGreen! Would be really interesting, but I have the same problem as MissAndrastea has... ;-) (located to Germany)

• I´d love more exposure, more traffic. My site´s running at a reasonably high sale to traffic ratio, it´s always around 1:200...

Anyway we can find out which affiliates are providing higher quality traffic and communicate with these. Considering we´re in the business to make money, I´d have expected my unsaturated content & site be a hit with these sellers especially as I´m providing both video & photo fhg, banners & can provide them with anything they require.

I´ll check out the form and fill it in, thanks x

• I won't be in Jersey but I will be attending the everything to do with sex show in Toronto.  that could me  Canada meet up place for models.

Networking is huge. everyone in Toronto is so guarded or keeping themselves isolated.

I can market that is easy for me. it's the planning shoots, and finding talent that has me filled with anxeity.

I feel more alone trying to do something I really want and then finding the right people to work with.

• i would love to go if you guys come to vegas. (jerseys far for me too.) 

• Won't be going to Jersey but will be going to Toronto for the everything to do with sex show. Would be cool to meet fellow ladies in in the industry in person. Never been to a meet up before. 

• Would love to Meet and create content with others. hit us up. niarossxxx.com or strokehouse.com

• Meeting up is a must for me. I feel like stranded on a desert island with my solo model cherry... 

One can only make so much solo content in the same room before it gets repetitive.

Socially im doing well so far, technically i have everything i need. im desperate to meet another model and finaly learn to make something decent i can brang about again.

• I am so down! 

@BRANDYNETTE where are you located?   

• BBW's Unlimited Im StripChating for the first time

• Obviously this chat is a bit old, but I wanted to put my 2 cents in.  Being a cam model in an area that doesn't really draw conventions, meetings etc for webcam gals like say a Las Vegas, NYC, Los Angeles or Miami (I'm in Indianapolis, IN), I'd love for something to be available on Skype or similar so that we could occasionally "meet up" on conference calls to discuss these types of things. 

• I agree with you Claire.  I mean right now being a guy everything that modelcentro is doing when it comes to promotions etc is all more geared for females etc... There is so little representation when it comes to be a camguy.