Any Update on Discount Codes ??

HI there , 

Any update on when we might beable to send out discount codes to our free sign up people or old members ? 

Thanks 

Comments

• this... 

Please MC, I think this is a massive need for people with high turn over like Angel or myself. I´d love to send my leavers with half price discounts and a seperate page I can use for vocal friendship deals on DM in Social media.

• Same goes for me, i see discount codes as a very important thing that can bring a lot of money in

• I agree, Not sure why no one from Modelcentro  has ever actually answered my question on here . 

• This task is on its final stages, ladies. Designs are ready and almost approved :) 

• yeaaaa this is great to hear 

Thanks for leting us know 

• great idea!

• HI there 

Noticed the discount on the site finances , great work but i was hoping that we were going to get the ability to send out a code to previous members that they code use for a discount for them to sign up so only these people could get the discount code. 

The way it is at the moment we could have set up ourselves with just adding a new payment offer . 

;-) 

• I agree with Angel, this is not what i was hoping for. Yes it looks nice but indeed this type of discount is something we could already do by adding a new payment offer.