Physical Goodies/Customs

Since CamModelStore has become very Unreliable, i am hoping Physical Item support will hit our website stores soon, im losing options to sell polaroids and panties. Is there release date for this yet

Comments

• Cher Azur! Adding an ability to sell physical goodies is in our plans :) I don't have an exact date yet, but we'll definitely have this feature in the nearest future 

• Thank your for such a prompt Reply. Many of us models opened cammodelstores a couple years ago and they are no longer sending girls their payouts

• Thats great to hear, when the store feature came out i was really hoping i would be able to use it to sell dvd`s and other stuff so it was very disapounting to find out that wasnt possible, that`s also one of the reasons i don`t use the store at the moment 

• I am also a bit dissapointed that when the store was launched there was no option to sell physical items. Is there any idea of when this will be added to the store?

• Chloe, the ETA will vary greatly based on the amount of bugfixes/changes we'll need to make for V1 of the the feature, but it's in the to do list of v2 and so will get done after v1 is ironed out properly.

• Agreed. We need to be able to sell products. :)

• Really? CamModelStore isn't paying their models? When did this start? Checking Twitter right now to see if this is a wide-spread horror story or an isolated incident. Anyone else not recieving payouts from them?

• @WebcamStartup Ive heard this from 5 other models who wont say anything. Also they sent my check to another model

• What? Really? Damn.....Anyone happen to know if there was some internal catalyst? Change of decision-makers within the company or something like that?

• Have no Clue, they used to be reliable 

• Any update on being able to sell custom videos or physical goods?

• hi everyone! For now, you can sell physical goods via the Tips page on your website.  A separate feature is in our plans, but, unfortunately,  not a top priority for now

As for selling custom videos, you can use Locked content feature for that :) 

• Are we allowed to sell physical goods in the store? I know I've asked before, but it is essentially the same thing as using the tips page. I am hoping to create a store album with things such as socks and panties. Upon purchase, I can discuss where to ship via message. 

• dakotamarr , yes, you are. You can use all the MC features the way you want :)