Selling PDF's and Other Digital Items in the Store

I love the new store feature! I had a request or maybe it is in the works already. Will there be an option to sell other digital products such as a PDF's or a .zip file? Also, being able to put more than one file in a product would be great, too.

Thanks!

Sarah Blake

Comments

• I second this!

• SarahBlakeInc@CoCaBBW  , thank you ladies, will add this request to the inbox

• Great, thank you @SashaGreen :-)

• Any update on this?? 

• @WatchItDry there will be a ton of marketing when the feature is released so don't worry about missing it. It's hard to come up with particular dates as of right now.

• Awesome thanks.

If possible until then it'd be nice to get an email when people purchase from the store.

Also in the transaction list it only states "store video sale" is there any way to get this to reflect what was actually purchased. Currently the only way to tell that i know of is to scroll through the dashboard. Very time consuming.

Until the selling digital items feature is implemented I am currently manually emailing download links for each purchase. So anything that could help this process along will be appreciated.

Thanks

• @WatchItDry both the implementation of video title in store sale transaction and email notifications are in the works and on final stages.

Digital items you've mentioned are like PDF/zip?

• Well I make apps, games, or scripts that control toys. But I can zip everything up so don't need an exact extension supported.

• I would also love if we can make Spoil Options in our store, my fans love when they have that option and I know what their covering for me? @Natalie

• Hi, Cher! Could you please expand on the topic? I thought the tips were there for spoiling?

• Tips are for Spoiling. It is a Add like options for Adopting a Bill (Rent Ect) and Say Paying for Coffee,  Spa Days and Such

The Tip page doesnt say which Option they choose only the Amount they Send. I like the idea of Adding a Photo and having a Discription so they know

I want it to be very Detailed and easier 

@Natalie ;

• ok, I think I understand. You want the tip to be recurring, correct?

• Not exactly. Like they tip to cover a certian thing. Like buy a drink, cover rent and what not @natalie

• Cher, in this case you can just create tip options with the titles that correspond what they would be paying for.

• E' possibile creare anche per gli articoli in negozio il calendario di uscita? grazie

• @Natalie this is why I was suggesting the tip title can be in the Email with the Amount if it has one. That would be great 

• oh right, Adding to the tasks list

• Been a few months now just wanted to see if this is something that is still being worked or is something that just won't work with model centro platform for whatever reason?

Thanks