Patreon for views

I came accross Patreon this week.

Its an interesting site as it lets you post like a blog, but also you can charge for your posts.

This may be a great tool to get people to your pasite (use it as a blog).

The bonus is you can do podcasts too. Most podcast sites seem to charge, but not only csn you post, but you can charge for the podcasts.

Comments

• edited July 2017

I have been using patreon for a while now. We already have a blog, what am i missing here?

Besides the podcasts, The Tips and new Store defeat its purpose. Its really easy to steal your content with a crome extension and there are several tabu subjects, specially when it comes to fetishes.

It has its charm but why give patreon a cash flow if you can give it to MC instead?

If im wrong somewhere please give some advice.
  • @Brandynette i believe the option is to use it as a blog to drive traffic - to talk about hobbies and other things, not adult, or maybe I'm wrong. I believe patreon is not adult friendly.

• Befor choosing MC i wanted to just use patreon. But in the end i just droped it. They changed their tolerance level a while ago since most cosplayers also make nude pics like the ones from GeekyGodess.