MODEL CENTRO STEALING MONEY

I have had 3 signups in the past 24 hours and I check the app it said i had $100+ dollars in amount on hold and then i checked it 5 secons ago and now it ses $95.84! I have proof I have had signups today and also the money is NOT showing up now at all. People are also having a issue signing up on my site now.  They are starting to scam us. Beware. idk if  its a glitch or what but when I check my account and I have 3 new signups and my AMOUNT ON HOLD is over $100 then i check it a hour later and my AMOUNT ON HOLD IS $95.84 there is a MAJOR problem. 

this happened last night also !! I am contacting a lawyer asap 

Comments

• omg lidialeann calm down write support and ask what happen they help you ... to cantact a lawyer cuz of 4,16 $ is a joke lol

• First, quiet your moth about people scamming, because I know if you were on my forum & you said I was scamming you, I´d give you the money you were owed and boot you out of here.

MC do not and are not scammers. They are not bothered about your measly $100, but everyones tiny profits adds up to give MC a very highly respected business.

Stop your mouth before you know what is going on!

Second. I´m sure, if there is a hiccup MC will be sorting it out, and NOT SCAMMING YOU!!!

Write to them and find out what´s going on....

However, thirdly, did you already have money on hold? 3 sales to get $100, what are you charging, $50 a membership?

Write to them, find out what´s going on & we can all wait for a nice apology from you for disrespecting MC & all the lovely staff working as a team with them. Oh, and we´re part of the MC network too!

• MC is now rich.

I hope that MC still exists tomorrow and does not flee to the Bahamas. 

Seriously, why do not you look into your transactions and take a pocket calculator? Perhaps only a mistake of surrender in the addition.

Until now MC is one of the most honest portals I have experienced in my 2 years partnership with MC. MC writes payment date and the money is punctual on my Paxum card. sad

The support always helps immediately and quickly.  

I also do not agree with some things at MC. But to underline this at once. Without pincers. 

There are quite different portals. I have been waiting for one of my money since February. Another portal already shifts the third time my payment and the support reply me, the money is from last week and we never move and pay weekly. What is wrong and the money from the end of June is and constantly the date is changed. So, you can complain, right?

• Hello there @lidialeann!

There are two possible reasons why you could see less money ‘on hold’ in your admin: 

1.    We are generating payouts on Wednesdays, so the money from the ‘Amount on hold’ could simply move into the ‘Next payout ’ section. So, no worries, your money didn’t disappear and you will get them as soon as you’ll reach the minimum amount for the payout. 

2.    I've checked your account's transactions and it seems that 2 chargebacks were processed by fans on July 10th. Could it be the reason why your balance changed?You can take a look at all your transactions here: http://modelcentro.com/transactions

I’m really sorry for the inconvenience and possible confusion. Feel free to contact me or our account managers via live chat on the site in case you have any concerns or questions about your balance and how payouts are generated.

• Just thought Id add in here, that I checked my account this morning, I had around $13 on hold and the rest (roughly $70) in my payout, I then checked an hour or so later and it had switched to the other way around, and everything was back on hold. Ive just looked again and its now the other way around again, maybe MC are just having a little glitch, my money hasnt disappeared or anything just thought Id mention that my money likes to jump around a bit, and this might be why you have seen a change in your transactions. If you are really that fussed that you'd call them scammers etc I suggest counting up all your transactions and on hold payouts and you'll see that no money has been taken from you :) 

• I have counted all my transactions and have screenshts. I have also contacted a lawyer .

• They fixed my account . It was not chargebacks. My signups werent showing up from the 11th-12 

• seems you just have a stick up your ass that one of your MANY fans needs to pull out :) 

• This is a pretty serious accusation to throw out there and maybe instead of making a public fool of yourself, might I suggest taking this up with support instead of taking to the forums with such serious accusations. I quite frankly am getting quite sick of seeing very negative people taking to this forum with rediculous attitudes, the bulling of a company that is there to help you is disgusting! I beg you ladies to please pull your heads in and start showing the same respect that support show you. 

• I think its simply the stats. They seem to be a bit all over the the place. 

Personaly if I was you, do not take the stats as 100%.

Also people do these days sign up then claim credit card refunds to get free access (not much you can do about this).

But I have noticed a while stats are all over the place.

But...

You are best to contact customer suport direct and tell them as they will sort things out (as @SashaGreen above has stated).

• I just wanted to make sure I cover one important point. Your "Amount on Hold" on your dashboard will change. Every Tuesday or early Wednesday funds that have cleared the hold will be moved into the "Next Payout" amount. The money isn't going anywhere, we're just letting you know that it's now off hold and in your "cleared" status, meaning that it will be paid out next Tuesday as long as it's over minimum requirement for your payout method (or as soon as the minimum is reached).

The amount on hold also gets updated every time a transaction happens. So, you will see it change and there is nothing wrong with that - it's actually good that it's changing and hopefully growing :) 

To find out about your transactions and totals, please check out the "Transactions" in the left side menu from your admin's home page. We try to make sure the system is transparent and easy to use, so if you can propose what we can improve to make this better please let me know.

• elizabeth the only onne with a stick up their ass u obviously. 

• Honeslty , Ildialeann I think it would be really appropriate for you to say , my bad sorry for the hursh accusations ... we all do mistakes , nobody really died from apologizing..

Have a nice day and good luck with your business , hope you do well !

Jo

• 4$ lol. the lawyer will be more expencive.

• it was an accusation. there system was pulling money out my account from the 11-12th and i showed proof. after arguing with them for 2 days they fixed it 

• lidialeann, calling people names and staying 'you don't post trash content' is clearly wrong on your part, instead of coming onto here and spouting shit about the company and models maybe take a breather and actually kindly email MC, they are always happy to help, but if anyone came onto my site saying I was stealing money and being nasty to my customers you'd be off the site before you could say bye! 

Be more kind in future and you might actually get somewhere in life :) 

• But MC were not stealing it, this was a false accusation, something MC lawyers could see you for!

Respect this forum & everyone here! We´re all here for the same this, good honest business!

• @lidialeann,

There was much hope that this thread would not progress and I was just going to let it all pass, not expecting an apology or anything similar… one of my life’s mottos is “Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got” and that is what I was planning on doing, but this is getting a bit too far.

First and foremost, I will have to ask you and everyone to please be polite to each other on this forum. We have created this community as a space for fellow website owners, affiliates, referrers and MC studio owners to share their experiences and communicate, provide each other support and help. Let us keep it this way.

Never thought it would be necessary but I guess now I’ll need to draw up some rules of conduct for the forum to keep negativity and foul language at bay. I have never banned – temporarily or permanently – anyone on here and hope I never have to, but upon publication of said rules I’ll make sure to drop the link here and I’ll ask everyone to carefully read and follow them.

We can create a positive environment. I’ve never deleted threads or closed threads even if they were negative towards the company, myself or its other employees but I cannot let negativity unfold unto other forum members any further. The community is created for MC people – all of you – to be comfortable and learn something new from people who face the same challenges. We welcome any and all criticism of the company, suggestions and issue reports of all shape, size, and color (except maybe bright red posts that I personally have had issues with in the past cheeky).

Now, second, something that I regret having to bring to the forum, and wouldn’t if this didn’t keep going. I carefully read the conversation with support over the 2 days of investigations, and it is evident that no actual glitch was found. All amounts are in accordance with your transactions and no contradiction was discovered.

I haven’t seen any screenshots anywhere but as far as I could understand the situation was as follows:

• When payouts over minimum were sent out and the new billing period started, part of “Amount on hold” was moved into “Next payout” field on the right of your dashboard. This change caused the confusion.
    • Further confusion resulted when “Amount on hold” changed again, although it turned out that this was only because a new sale happened and it got updated immediately with the profit.

As I already mentioned before, no apology is expected, but coming back to this thread and continuing to insist that there was a bug, or even worse that there was the intentional withdrawal of funds from your account, is really crossing the line.

I am a strong believer in “walking a mile in another man’s shoes” and that each situation can be seen from different angles and that there’s always a way to reach an understanding. I’ve never allowed myself to be disrespectful with our partners, no matter the situation, and this might be the closest I’ll ever come to it, but in all honesty, your posts are very hard to justify even by the broadest standards.

And third, I am not insisting that the staff, the platform, the company or I am flawless. In the past, mistakes were made and bugs were found and miscommunication happened in numerous situations, big and small. I am usually the one who gets to sort these things out so I know about the vast majority of them. When we are wrong, or there is a bug, or something is our fault, an apology is something that we are always keen on delivering. Mistakes are a human characteristic and we are all human – they should be seeds for growth, not a reason to burn bridges. We are ready to take the responsibility and the blame when the fault is there.

Maybe if we could make the payouts and transactions system simpler, this situation could have been prevented. This is why I asked for any feedback on how that can be achieved. But the statement that we were “pulling money out” of your account is simply not true and I’m terribly sorry that I have to make this a matter of public discussion.

Hope all is well with you and no further issues arise.

P.S. thanks to everyone who commented sensibly - I sincerely appreciate your support and the useful advice to contact the live chat for clarifications.

• edited July 2017

Now thats a side of Natalie that i have never seen before. Good to know its there.

I for once, would love to avoid the necessity of a strict set of posting rules, since i believe, that we humans can manage to regulate each other as users ourselves.

We humans tend to let our emotions guide us when we are talking about anything. Confusion, disappointment and anger, are the hardest to manage since it requires us to kill our ego for a moment. Which is really imposible when it plays with our greed!

As a user, been there, done that, got hit by the hammer. Had to pull out an apology with my tail between the legs. Which ruined my status among the other users.

As a forum admin i noticed that a set of rules creates a distance. It detaches the users from the admins.

On one side some users will see the admins as "superior" limiting their ability to comunícate freely. With all the emotional baggage attached at the moment they will decide to not post, probably forget and never get their issues resolved. At the end it creates resent that they will then just let out somewhere else. ie. The next new user who has no idea what happend and now has an unqualified garbage opinion that they will believe as true... Five monkeys and a ladder social experiment

On the other side, the admins will also detach. Some may chose to believe their false sense of "superiority" and just use the hammer asap for it saves time and hassle. Its an easy fix, hey can just blame the user for not reading the rules, ignoring the fact that maybe the user dint understand them 100%. Language is weird, we can understand whatever we want if we have a strong emotion attached. On a side note we all know the Grammar police and their need to correct everything wasting resources and time.

I sincerely enjoy the freedom we have at our MC community it should stay this way. We all need to realize the advantages we have right now, appreciate and use them responsibly.

If we all start to behave like monkeys now, what do you think the next 50k MC users will do? At that point there wont be just a few admins. Out of necessity, how do you think they will act if they have to take care of a bunch wet monkeys????

Just remember that we are all in the same boat, with diferente tasks and responsibilities. Its not users vs admins its users and admins versus customers!!! If we make money MC makes money, if MC makes money we will make money! Or how much do you think the new store costed?

PS: I WANT THE BANANAS PEOPLE DONT YOU?
  • I don't plan to make any strict rules... just detail that being offensive to other forum members can get you banned. I'll keep it as mellow as I can :)