DownTime

Hi everyone. . Everything is down. MCP. Dashboard, the sites.

I hope everything is allright

Will check later again.

Comments

• Mine is down as well

• Hi there ladies, our websites were temporary down, but we got them back to life really quickly :) I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

• no stress, was only down for maybe an hour... I tweeted, but not understanding how or why this thread was created as the site was down. The moment this thread was created, the site´s must have been back up lol!

• edited July 2017

I was in the middle of publishing some content when it dropped. Freaked out a little!

TheNatalieK The Forum is on another server, independant of the CMS. You can access it directly if you save the address. Amazing solution since we can still comunicate! 

• if this forum is on another server, no problem and yes, this is good. Although, last night, all of the MC sites were down, Models.xxx & MCProfits.com, it seems every website was down. 

Maybe by the time you got through here your site may have already been back up, but hey, pleased it wasn´t down for long & glad everything´s all good for everyone! x

• Nat, i dont want to be anything... The forum was online while, everything everywhere was offline, i was writing this tread while refreshing the rest.

This is really great news for us all! Great choice from MC and it needs to stay this way!