A small bug on modelcentro.com/photosets

If I go to modelcentro.com/photosets or modelcentro.com/videos it automaticaly shows the last vids or pics that I have added.

But often when I want to work on editing pics or/and vids I want to often go to the first vids/pics I have added.

While I can go to them, its a bit of a messing about.

It would be nice to have the option to show the first vids/pics and the last pics/vids to be added.

This would help with pic and vid editing.

Its just a small thing, but would be handy to have and save a lot of frustration.

Comments

• @kinkycollar, afaik they've put in the pager that should (from what I remember last I checked) let you go back to the very first page of your photosets or videos, which should be all the ones you added in the very beginning. I know it gets more and more difficult to sort through them as some models are adding over 500 videos to their admin but if it's 5-10 pages it shouldn't be so bad yet. I'm pushing the search option through to dev team, hopefully this gets prioritized up.

• @Natalie

I know how to do it.

My point was just that an option to sort in order of new to old, and old to new would be nice, and make life a bit easy.

Also alabeticaly may be of use too.

• Thanks, @kinkycollar, sure. I'll add it to "requests". I'm just wondering if the search would be more useful or less? And while I'm at it, maybe we can brainstorm some other order options? Once the devs get to it, they might as well do several filters :) Let me know please.

• A few thoughts.

• By month
    • By year
    • By size
    • By type (nude, non nude, topless and so on)
    • By popular
    • By best rated
  • Thanks I'll put in a request on this. Any further input is welcome!