Direct Deposit

As I have been Hearing a Ton of Models have been having a Ton of Trouble with Paxum whom I was using as Payout for my Website. As of Today I switched my Payout to Direct Deposit to my Business bank account. When doing this I noticed the Min Payout amount is higher for the option. Will Direct Deposit Min be lowered in the future from $100 to $50? I dont want to chance losing my moneh due to no Financial Protection from a e-Wallet company

Comments

• Hi there Cher! The minimum requirements are based on how much it costs for the company to send the money since we cover the cost of sending the payment. That is why these differ. If it happens that banks lower transfer fees it is possible that the minimum might go down to $50, but to be honest I don't see that being likely.

Keep in mind that the cost of transfer is covered by what MC makes, which on a payout of $50 is $16.66. This amount also goes towards everything MC covers for you, including storage of content, server costs, content delivery, user support and the big D - development.

• Thank you for the detailed reasoning. I didnt realize that it cost for a company to direct deposit money. I apperacate the time you take @natalie ;

• I'm glad to be useful @Cher Azur