Using all the Blogs Capabilities!

From the start i was complaining about the bog and that it sucks... I WAS WRONG! THE  EDITOR IS AMAZING!

i just copy/pasted a 8 pages Text Roleplay straight from Discord (Chat for gamers!) Integration with MC would be the... i dunno for me the world. But lets get back to the Blog Editor.

[It Pasted all, pictures, names, formating, colors, timestamps even the links work.]

1-The line breaks are not working and the text is outside of the page, even in the Dashboard Menu

2-A list of commands 

*italic*

**bold**

[Name of the page](www.linktothepage.com)

etc so i can compare and avoid those that dont work out

3- If one publishes and cancels the share on social media. it still gets published but it didnt share it on social media.

I realized the importance of writing with fans. I have no customers and my site got like less than 10 visits a day. its 2 months old i know it starts likethins. i went into reddit last week and just by placing a few Posts in the corresponding /r/ i bossted my site to 100 visits the first days and now it settles at 20-30. Amazing, writing myself, as an amateur does generate interest and is worth while. All my social networks also recieved a small boost wich at the end is what is important right now for me. Get my brand out there

Comments

• 3 - yep, canceling to pubilsh to social media will not unpublish the content from the blog, otherwise you'd be forced to publish to social media every time. Maybe we should reword that "Cancel" to "Don't publish on social media" so it's more comprehensive.

What is wrong with line breaks? Hitting enter doesn't work for the line break?

• @brandy

The blog editor works perfectly.

I was in your blog. It looks like you've written it into the blog with HTML codes.

Write the text normally. Then you can edit the lines and edit color, font, etc ..

Then you put the Courser to the position and you click on the button Picture, insert image on server load, then ok.

I'll make it a little different. I am writing the text to myself in Word. Then I click with right-click to add the text to Modelcentro. It opens a small window then, there I insert the text and ok. I make the lines that I want to edit for the font and aender the font or I make it to the heading. The advantage of inserting the text in this little window is Google, and some other programs can not read Word.

Look at my block, I wrote it on Sunday, with this method. Do not forget the meta-headline and metatags.

I wish you success.

• Thank you both. yeah html. its 2017 why would i care for a pure txt blog, no one will read it they are boring. the coloring and side links are what makes it atractive. besides i dont really mind if someone reads the roleplay. linking the users, who then will advertise themsevelf including me as a player is what i care for. its like having prof that it WAS ME that participated nothing more