Adding a Guest Model

Hi everyone. I wanted information on this subject  cus i will need it, i hope soon! A fan of mine would love to make a video with me. I already have permision to use the vid now i want to solve the legal stuff.

1-Do i need to have a legal document signed? signed by a notary?

2-Documents, which ones can i use? Photo ID: Passport? Drivers licence? other?

3- What are the upsell link and upsell text links? I switched to german but it says the same, lol.

4-I am fan of the TS Model Tasha Jones she uses MC and is on MCProfits. I would like to use her FHGs on my site. Do i need all the documents or can i affiliate to her and fill her out as guest model?

PS: Glory holes? Im member of a sex club here in Austria, we are all verified members, they have glory holes. If the only thing one sees is the penis do i still need to fill out the form?

Comments

• Hey there @Brandynette!

Check out this thread with basic info about the Guest Models feature: http://community.modelcentro.com/index.php?p=/discussion/16/models-menu-what-s-that

To answer your questions: 1) no need for notary, no

2) Any government-issued ID with a photo, name and date of birth will do. You also want to get an image of them holding this ID (for your own records and to keep it organized, you wont' be required to upload it, only the ID and relesase form). You can also download an example release form from that same page.

3) If the guest model has a website, you could register as their affiliate and make money on any members who go on from your site and join theirs - that is what the Upsell link is for. Upsell text is just the text that you attach the link to, i.e. "Check out X's website".

4) As an affiliate, you don't need to have the models' documents (since otherwise a lot of people would have your private ID information). You also don't need to add them as a guest model since you don't actually own the content. I'm not sure how you want to use it though since your website is a paysite also, FHGs are nice promo tools for free sites/blogs etc. I guess you could link to it from the free-access blog on the site, in which case you don't need to add them as a guest model.

P.S. yep, if there's a human being behind the glory hole, you want to make sure you have proof that you can use the content and that they are over 18 years of age, which is why you want to have the release and the ID.

• Thank you for the quick answere Natalie

Nice no notary! Goverment ID and release got it!

Ok i will organize a folder on my backup drive to store the guest models. How many years do i need to store them?

Great that i can use them on free sites without any inconvenience since i already have Reddit and know my way arround. Will imediatly set up some way of getting trafic to my first affiliate. im learning this part since i realized only promoting myself gives less trafic than having someone to promote.

Sad about the glory holes since the point of them is to have sex without knowing the other one. it defeats its purpose. If i know them then i will just make a video with them and not hide behind a wall.

• @Brandynette, it's a good idea to store the ID data for as long as you plan to monetize the content, but that is also how the Models Menu helps you - we will store this for you in case something happens to your hard drive.

• edited June 2017

Natalie Really? So as long as my page exist the Docs will be saved! Currently im saving them in my second Google drive. But that is even better.

• Yep, that's why we implemented the feature, so you don't have to post your physical records keeping address on the site. It's a legal requirement to have the records keeping address visible on the website so technically if a government official wanted to check the records to make sure over 18 provided they have a court order they could do that. So, we ask you to upload the documents but then we store it for you and our address is your records keeping address. Models who shoot with big studios might have their own records keeping address (ones of the studios), otherwise you'd be forced to rent a small place somewhere and keep records there - naturally, noone wants their own real address on the site.

• Complicated issue! i have been reading a little... happy that you guys and gals take care of it!