Live stream via external app

I know some can't wait for the official live stream app from modelcentro. Many are not part of stream mates an want to know a alternative to streaming in broswer or using stream mates right? Well tonight i found a program called open broadcast software  better know has obs a lot of people using it to stream on twich tv. It can also stream to facebook live which is what i was testing it for. Then it hit me to try to see if it could stream to modelcentro and guess what it does.

So i know you have questions on output right? well it will send any source your sending to the program out as your streaming so webcam, video file, the whole desktop screen etc.

Is it in Hd i can't say as im looking at the stream on the same computer i am streaming out of and my upload speeds are ify right now at 2 mbs per second. calling comcast about that this week.

i'm tyring to add screen shots to this post but lookds like comcast is tripping or something on modelcentro side since this the only site i'm having upload issues with.

go to the obs app then click settings on first lauch it ask what service you want to stream with since you are using modelcentro then select other.

when you get the the settings screen put in the info from the external app screen. so lauch yoru page and start a live show and select external app it will give you the settings you will copy into the obs app.

once you have those settings in you can hit start steam on the app. remeber you will need to keep the site up and on external source for the app to take over the live stream. i might do a youtube demo of how this will work if i can't get the upload to take.