So, I think I broke the forum. Fixing it now.

Hey everyone,
You might notice that the editor panel in your posts isn't as nice and pretty as it was and some error messages might pop up when you perform some actions. Hopefully it's only for a few hours... but yes - it was I :(
I set out to make improvements - update the editor bit and add a subscription to threads box... which didn't work out as well as I hoped. Maybe I shouldn't have done it 1 day after getting blond highlights in my hair :)
Our admins are fixing it now but if you gotta make a post please excuse the inconvenience of not having any formatting options.

Comments

• Ok, so I think it's all back to normal now, but if you encounter problems drop them in this thread please. I'll continue to look for ways to add improvements to the community, hopefully this time without also breaking it in the process.

• The editor works fine for me :) 

• you're the only one who figured out how to post images and it's never worked for me :)

• edited May 2017

im sorry,   u offered it Natalie

1- Spellcheck only checks after posting. I edit the post and it works perfectly.

The editor simple and cute. My favorite of all; It remembers everything! Rezising without breaking the alignment.

Ehh Post images? Saw it!

Postting screenschots would be amazing! As a Beta Tester this is my standart prosedure. It saves so much writing. Changes to our sites could be very specific, requires little language. Something is wrong? Print the screen.