Mobiles? or Tablets?. Which ones to invest in for our heavy social networking duty on the run!

May sound silly but i am against Iphone and Samsung becouse of their buissness practices.

I noticed that my mobile cant keep up with the task, im chained to the wall and i need a new one urgently. Its only a year old still.

I am against heavy spending couse im poor now! devil  LOL. 

I invested in going 1080p and Streaming.  Im done spending for a while. I need the cheapest, bateriy eficient, Android to use with MC linked social networks. Considering the future Android MC app is the main reason i ask for the recomended requirements.

So any suggestions?

PS: I invested in in a new pc, ROG G751JY, a Logithech C920 and upgraded my ISP to 40mb+10mb. I also got myself the Nintendo Switch + Zelda BotW, but that is another story. Im a Gamer btw.

PPS: The console links to Twitter and one can send edited screen shots of gameplay, make memes and what not straight from the touchscreen. Gameplay got me several followers and is a great hit online. Many Gamers are our best followers thanks to our solitary nature! no