Can Models Block Previous/Unwanted Customers?

Can we block customers? If so, how? 

If not, why?!?!?! 

There's been a "customer" who always wants me to upload new content EVERY day, and he FINALLY cancelled his account. Is there a way to keep this person completly off my site? 

(And yes I've blocked his comments and his messages on my site. He's rude and completly cheap!)

Please help!

Comments

• Good Question,Im having the same issue 

• KandysLollipopsbigbootygoddess, hi there! Girls, feel free to send requests to support at modelcentro.com and our account managers will block unwelcome users of your sites

• When we made the block feature, we added the option to block their messages and comments available through your website's fan admin. Blocking the user altogether potentially requires sending the user a refund, so it will have to be done via support request, since this means we must reverse the user's payment if he hasn't been member for as long as he paid for.

• how about blocking after their subscription has expired so that they dont renew.

• It's very easy to do - just drop their email to support and say you no longer want this person on your website and the info will get forwarded to the biller who will blacklist the user for your website.