URGENT PROBLEM WITH PAYMENT USELESS SUPPORT

This time your mistake is putting me in big financial trouble and I need to talk to someone competent and in charge to fix this mess. No one in your team seemed to care!

I reported to support and they weren't able to do things correctly to avoid that issue :

I had my minimum payout set up to a certain amount weeks BEFORE tuesday 21st. I did that to prevent being in trouble with my bank. But on the 21st you tarted sending a small amount that didn't meet the minimum I've set up. I've warned support asap that this payment shouldn't be sent before tuesday 28th as I've setted it up this way.

NO ONE HOLD THE PAYMENT even tho I warned asap. While support is "checking and reporting" (are you kidding me???) I received the mail from FirstChoicePay to confirm the payment of that small amount. I will not be able to send the rest for the 28th so I will not have the money needed on that day!!! 

That means the problem I tried to avoid with the bank will happen and that's all your fault. How are you gonna help me with that now???

And stop ignoring my request or telling me that you can't do anything. Everytime I've got a real issue, you guys try to avoid working and redirect me to a shitty alternative solution (and I end up doing all the job). 

Comments

• edited March 2017

Hi there @Sharllen!

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our support guys and I want to apologize for any inconveniences this situation caused to you.

I want to take a minute and explain how payouts are generated on ModelCentro.  We make payouts weekly on Tuesdays and right after they are sent we start generating payouts for next week to allow for ample time to fix any miscalculations.

According to our logs, you changed the payout minimum on Friday, March 17th when this week's payout has been already generated and this is the reason the changes you've made didn't apply to it,  however you can be sure that these changes will be applied to the next payout. This situation helped us discover where we lack information, so we will be adding a tooltip about the fact that any changes applied after Tuesday will not get applied to the upcoming payout, but only the one after that.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. We do sincerely want to try and make this right. We will send out a payout with the missing amount to you on Tuesday. If there is anything else I can do to help fix the problem you encountered due to our payout workflow, please let me know.

• WTG MC. Sounds like you´re willing to help out with the financial problem Sharleen has.

It can always be difficult when setting up business, needing to always think a week or 2, if not a month ahead.

Good luck Sharleen.