Want more clicks? Tweet more!

The solution is pretty simple. If you want more clicks then you need to tweet more.  I don't mean tweet pics about your day or your food or your dog. I mean tweet links to your updates. Try tweeting once every couple of hours and you will see your click through rate increase significantly. Including photos will give you better results than tweets without photos.  

Of course the only way you can know if your CTR is increasing is by looking at your twitter analytics. Go to analytics.twitter.com and go into "tweets" and you will be able to see how many clicks you have.  Just as a warning, these clicks are ALL your clicks. So if you post links to other things like news articles, it includes that too.  This is why I recommend using a link shortner like tis.xxx, which is for the adult industry. You can shorten your links, customize them, so they look like tis.xxx/mysite.  But then you can look at your stats and see how many clicks you are getting on the links you are posting.  You can also see which ones are the most popular. 

Essentially if you want more clicks, you should start by tweeting more. 

Comments

• HI there , 

Thanks for this post, never knew about tis.xxx so have gone & taken a look at it . I thought i had created a shortcode url for my site , but the link just takes it back to the tis.xxx site .  Sorry know you might have nothing to do with the tis site but i couldn't see where to email them for help ? 

Any help would be great 

thanks 

Angel 

• contact@tis.xxx will work. I got in touch with them and they updgraded you to the paid account for a month. It looks like there was a glitch that they are working on and the upgrade will bypass that glitch while they get it fixed. Your links should be working perfectly now :)