Looking for PR / Publicity / Marketing to invest in your brand?

Hi I am Tanya Tate, I have my MC website TanyaTate.com and I am also the owner of a PR company. I wanted to let you know a little of what we can offer.

Star Factory PR is a publicity company serving the adult entertainment community. We have over a decade of experience and connections to provide the maximum exposure for our clients.

Our services include providing media opportunities, draft and issue press releases, strengthen brand awareness and much more. A list of our current clients and services can be found here: www.starfactorypr.com.

If you are interested in investing in your brand through publicity and marketing, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you

Tanya Tate sad

info@starfactorypr.com

Comments

• If you do need a PR Company - Tanya is certainly a great person to work with, so I can vouch for a good partnership if you decide to go with Star Factory PR!

• Hey Tanya, thanks for your thread, I´ll keep your company in mind.

All the best, Natalie K x

NatalieK.xxx

• Natalie 

Thank you for vouching for me and my company ;) 

• TheNatalieK 

Very kind and you are welcome :) 

• edited February 2017
    If anyone has any questions for me just ask happy to assist :)
  • @Tanya Tate, thanks for posting this looks great!

thanks,

Elia

• We offer just a one off press release if you wanted to start with this. It is a lower commitment financially. It gives you a taste of what PR can offer. Or we offer a montly retainer.  Whatever your needs we can look to get the best package for you. 

Look forward to answering any of your questions.

Thanks Tanya :) 

• And If anyone has any questions about growing their brand - feel free to ask.

Thanks Tanya :) 

• Hey @TanyaTate can you contact me with full information as im interested 

• edited July 2017

Hi @CherAzur

Apologies for some reason I wasn't able to gain access to the board. I would love to give you more information on what Star Factory PR can offer. I need your email address. Or you can also email us directly info@starfactorypr.com. Thank you :)