Should it show how long vids/pics were uploaded?

I add new content to www.bhalasada.xxx each day.

But some sites do not, or they have uploaded a lot of content but now just update from time to time.

One wonders if that puts people off from joining the site, if they see only a few updates.

Should this be left as it is, or turned off?

Comments

• Naturally, sites that update often convert better. However, to me a lack of updates only becomes a problem if the website promises different. So, if your website states that you'll post 3 videos and 2 photosets a week and you only update once a month - that is a solid reason for the biller to be forced to give refunds to those who joined. Some websites don't use content as the primary attraction. Live shows, private content and other perks are also valueable and therefore it might not be that big a deal that there are few updates of videos and photos. If the site is geared towards a GFE, private messages and selfies are more important than 3 videos a week. Therefore, it depends on the situation. I think if there's no deceptiveness and false promises any amount of updates might still be profitable.

• @Kinkycollar

In my opinion it doesn't matter how often you update to make a guy to join your site. But it matters how long will member stay with you. So making as many updates as possible is the best thing

• very good point Jeny!