Few Little Suggestions

Hi,

these may have already been suggested so please feel free to delete if they have.

firstly i would love it if we could have £ GBP as a currency on the site. Being British means we loose out on conversions and considering you allow sites sites in EURO this should be far easier to set up.

secondly it would be great to have different payment pages, one for tips and another for clients to pay for additional things like a spa day or our rent etc.

thirdly is it possible that we could have pages for FAQ's, and allowing us to upload images of our toys and outfits so that clients know what they can get in a scene? i get that we could add our own FAQ's into the about me section but it means that clients have to go looking for it, if it was its own page and added to the navigation banner then they could go straight to it without having to hunt.

and finally (for now!) i think it would be great if we could have an order custom clip page where we could enter vairents such as length of clip, what we wear, what toys to be used etc and it give a tailored pricing structure and the client can then amend what they want to order or pay for the clip. this will then be delivered by email to the client via our MC site.

many thanks

Elia x

Comments

• Hey ya Elia, great idea with it converting to the British currency or which ever country the surfer is in. Regarding the tips page, you can add new financials by going to "my site" "site financials" & then tips..

I think you could add FAQs to the "about me page", unless you wanted another option on the menu, but I'd have thought that would be an appropriate page to add FAQs too.

There's a clips page is being created atm from MC, for individual clip sales, I'd suggest this would be a good idea to have your "custom clips" order page on here...

Great ideas & hope you can find the tips page option.

Have a great new year! Natalie K xxx

• I don't know how it works purchasing things in USD over in the UK, but I'm American, with American CC / debit cards, and I've been able to purchase items in Euros no problem. Assuming the bank / CC company does the currency conversions themselves.

• @webcamstartup

i think you have completely miss read my original post, i want it to show payment to be made in GBP as i am British and that is my currency. as much as i would like to pay my bills in chocolate coins they wont except it therefore it would make British models lives a lot easier if we could set our rates in GBP.

no matter which way you currently receive the payment it has to be converted from USD to GBP meaning we take a massive hit on the FX rate. the only way to absorb this is to either except incredibly low pay (NOPE!) or put our rates up so they fall in line with what cam models from other countries will be receiving thus making us out to be very expensive.

suprisingly the world does not evolve around america or europe as they would like you to believe and there are a lot of British models as well, in fact we are supposed to be the second largest population of cammers afters the americans therefore it would make sense to set accounts up in GBP as well to attract us Brits.

if it truly will never happen then it would be great for MC to use a service like weswap or revolut instead so we get the 'perfect' interbank FX rate instead meaning we dont loose out on fees and FX rates.

as this is my personal site i should be able to select what currency i would like on site and for clients to be charged in that currency. i then should not have to be messing around with FX rates and additional fees to get my payment and thridly it would make great business sense to have a variety of currencies to attract more models to use the platform.

• edited January 2017

Curious to know where you're getting the stats on America and UK being the largest population of cammers. I was under the impression that Romania holds the crown and Columbia is picking up steam.

• Romaina may have a large camming population but alot of those will be studios and more then likely forced work at that (this is not to say that every eastern european model is trafficked into this or works under a studio!) a lot of other forums do also pick up the USA and UK girls being the largest populations of cammers.

• ** i have tried to edit my original post as i have a few more suggestions but it wont let me**

ok so again i dont know if these have also been suggested but can we please have an option for members to book live shows through us in advance and pay in advance as they do on the likes of SM etc? this could be a great selling point for regulars to get advanced booking?

is it possible to set different live show rates for different membership types ie; 1 month membership is 6.99 pm, 3 month membership is 4.99 pm and 6 month membership is 2.99 pm?

i think for this one i have read something similar on a different post so please correct me if i am mistaken or ignore if this has already been asked but please can we show different clips and pics to different types of memberships? ie 1 month gets two clips and 10 pics, 3 months get 5 clips and 30 pics and 6 months gets 10 clips and 50 pics? again all content for each membership would be different.

yes i tried to walk before i could crawl as a baby hehe so i do if it does appear that i am asking alot right now. if i have any more thoughts or suggestions i will update this thread accordingly.

thanks x

• Elia Teale, thank you for your suggestions, I'll add them all to our request inbox :) 

As for pay-per-minute shows, every time before a show with a member you can set a different rate here: http://modelcentro.com/site-financials