disable download function on Trial

For better reviews to get at Rabbits or Others, I have enabled the download of my videos.

My site can be tested for 2 days (2 days trial)

Modelcentro fires so many updates and batty stuff, but partly no meaningful things.

Better would be a separate function to introduce that disable downloads at Trial. So I can decide if I activate Trial or Month this function or not.

This is not possible. The member can download at Trial all videos for a spin price of $ 4.99 and cheeky still write as the reason for the return: "Come back later"

Then I can immediately open a gift in my street and my neighbor is pleased. XoXo

Please think about the introduction of this option! Until the introduction, there is no longer a trial option for me. Then I'd rather skip the $ 3.37.

Comments

• spaingirl, we are now working on the feature which will allow models setting up rules for each member/guest of their sites. With this feature, you'll e able to disable/enable downloads for a separate member/guest, allow/permit access to your live shows, etc. 

• Is this something that you guys still plan on coming out with in the future? I think it's a really good idea. I have downloads turned completely off right now, but it'd be nice to allow specific members the ability to download.

• Most of the people who try my trial watch the videos rather than downloading anyway, you can see whether they´re downloading of viewing in the "website activity" below the "sales" area on the main db page.

You may find the same... some people like to join for a night, have some fun, wank off and leave, they maybe back another month! 

• The other problem is that some members define the term Trial incorrectly.

Trial is to the test of the website!

I had recurring members, who booked only Trial 4 to 5 times and thus had a Liveshow and all videos for $ 4.99. There are such people. So I have the function Trial switched off. I must say the members book the site anyway.

I am not averse to this trial option. Perhaps it is a proposal for the future. This function is only available once per member, in a certain period of time. So that the honest members can really test the site.

• edited June 2017

Hi there ladies, yes, this feature is on our 'to-do' list. We are ironing out the Website Store feature, and once it's released we'll be working on other features including the one you listed. 

• Any idea when this will be happing since it`s already a couple of months ago?

And will we also be able to set a maximum amount of downloads a month?

• I notice the fantastic discount page on our pricing now, well done to MC, loving this ready for my Christmas promotion! Thank you x

• Can you add 2018 to options I'd like to do like a 2 or 3 month Holiday special thanks.

• Just posting this on here as @natalieK mentioned the discount code I have already posted it to the original thread 

HI there 

Noticed the discount on the site finances , great work but i was hoping that we were going to get the ability to send out a code to previous members that they code use for a discount for them to sign up so only these people could get the discount code. 

The way it is at the moment we could have set up ourselves with just adding a new payment offer . 

;-) 

• angel_long yes, although it´s amazing and cool that the MC team have enabled a discount, yes, it would be more ideal to have a seperate page for our previous members or maybe special offers we can give to affiliates such as freeones or rabbitsreviews...

• Thank you for your suggestions ladies. We will be definitely improving this feature and there will be promo codes in the future

• Hello everyone,

just a little question: when will this important feature be available?

Without the feature trials doesn't make sense. We are thinking to disable all download to stop the free loaders...

thank you in advance.

Harry (Sandra's admin)