DivaTraffic - Anyone test driven the platform yet?

DivaTraffic is in beta right now, and they're offering credits to test drive their platform. Has anyone tested the platform out yet? I'm very familiar with Plugrush, a publisher/advertiser network owned by the same company. Currently all their traffic is coming from Plugrush popunders for publishers with camming traffic.

It's an interesting concept, and I'm definitely interested to see how it performs. One thing I know about adult traffic is it's cheap as fuck, but also doesn't have the highest conversion rates. *BUT* a lot of camming networks use the number of viewers in ranking rooms and some use number of viewers as their sole ranking factor. Therefore, regardless of conversion rates, there's also the ability to use it to boost up your room and get more of the on-site customer traffic into your room.

When I spoke to them via Skype they said that Streamate is still a little buggy, but they're working on it. Don't know if that means it's not working at all or that it's just somewhat buggy. Could have something to do with the platform's ability to detect when a models online and only send traffic to online models. Didn't ask for elaboration. Know there's a lot of SM models here, so thought it was worth mentioning ;)

Also worth mentioning that they're still very much in beta phase, which means it might not be fully polished and there's most likely a lot of features in the skunkworks right now. I know that they're actively working on their link-sharing feature, which is far from perfect. Companies in beta are also usually very receptive to feedback and working suggestions into their products.

If anyone's tested this yet, I would be interested to hear your thoughts. I'm having a couple models demo it themselves, and I'll post their feedback here.

Oh, ModelCentro staff, might be worth reaching out and seeing if MC sites can be added to the supported networks ;)