Content Sharing...

(Not sure where to post this so decided on random discussions, feel free to move to another section if needed)

I am just wondering if theres any Female models out there (UK based) that would be interested in shooting together? The shoot will be anything from Lingerie Up to Full Hardcore GG action. I have a great photographer already and use of studios (at no cost to you) you'll recieve all the content we make, videos and stills and they can be used on your website (obviously I will be uploading to mine too)

I have no issue with age, size, colour ect as long as you are Female (sorry I dont work with any males other than my boyfriend) If you want to see my previous GG work check out my website www.ElizabethHunny.com. I am hoping there is someone close to me to get some great content :D (EDIT: I am based in the East Midlands so you must be able to travel to me, there is an option to stay at the studio over night if needed) 

I would also be interested in sharing content with ladies all over the world, I suggest sending one photoset of around 20-30 images from Lingerie to Adult/Toys and possibly a video around 5/10 minutes (of your choice) I will then post them on my website with all your links and you do the same for me on your site :) I am hoping to bring traffic to more sites and get more sites known! If you dont want to share content but would like to be shouted out, you can always send me your website address and I will post the links on my social media (I have a decent following on Instagram and Twitter) Of course Id ask you to also share my site and my social media links :)

Looking forward to hearing from some of you soon :D

Comments