How often do you upload?

Hey guys Im back with some questions!

I have a bad habit of not updating regularly because of which I lost a couple subscribers. 

How often do you guys upload?

What content do you upload and how many times a week?

What do you notice your members enjoy?

Ive asked mine several times but they are either submissive (saying to do whatever I want) or they are silent until they leave in which they finally tell me why they are leaving (something always avoidable had I known)

Im an overthinker with anxiety and more self managment skills. Makes this job much harder but I love it too much and have put 5 years in. Im not ready to give up.

Any feedback would be very appreciated! 

Comments

• Once or Twice a Week

• i update once a week, preferable a video of at least 15 minutes, G/G B/G, Threesome or something else like this. I upload solo when i`m out of video`s before my next content share day

• If you`re in need of extra content send me a message, i organize a couple of content share tours a year with other performers. Next year in the UK, Spain, and one other country i havent decided on yet. (i also post them in the events part of this forum and on AIR)

• Nice, yeah we may have some content that we can cross share as well. 

• I'm new and updating 2-3 times per week! 

• Thanks guys! I like the sounds of once a week, thats what Ive always aimed for but its dicouraging when I had one dude join my site, had been around for a week, but cancelled saying I didnt upload fequently enough.

I bet hes just 1 whiny hoe anyways. 

I want to be more active with my blog and photosets, is anyone else a frequesnt blog/photo uploader too?

Im thinking 4 videos, 1 photoset, and 4 blogs a month sounds good but is that enough to be considered updated frequestly enough? 

• I post random photo blogs in my member area for only members to view. 

• I update with one HD video, one photoset, 2 live show archives (which is easy since I've been camming and recording my shows since 2012), and then I do one live members-only show a week. When I upload a new photoset or video, I always make a blog post about it to help with my SEO. Regular updates are really important. I got behind the past couple months and have had a few cancellations because of it.