Feature Roadmap

I know that the developers are working hard on adding new featues and have a roadmap for the website, but would they be willing to share it? Or have they already??

I think it would be a great thing to share, as well as progress on certain features.

It's not so much wanting to know when features are coming. I would just like to know what features are planned, what's currently being worked on.

That way I know what's already been suggested (Without having to search the forums), and what's coming next. It gives an idea on how we can produce or shift our content to make use of a brand new feature by prepraring in advance.

I did see a while ago, that there was a crowdfunding app for CamCon. I read that it was being worked on to use to raise money for others things, and I'm really curious where this in on the roadmap.

Comments

• I was really excited for this crowd fund app also but apparently it was unpopular and it is on the back burner for now. Would have been great for raising funds for new content and other things but looks like I'll just have to stick to ManyVids funds. As I said it would've been great due to fundraising being a very unpopular for people in the adult industry and a lot of sites will not allow anything 'sex work' related on their fund me sites. Bummer. 

• @Chloe_Keller I agree. I think it would be very useful to be able to fundraise Especially for certain things, like an expensive sex toy, or an costume that the members voted on. It shows the progress goal, and it'd be especially good if you could update it manually to add things like tips and stuff in.

• Alexis Dropbear , great idea! I agree that it would be great to have such a roadmap available for models, I already passed this request to ModelCentro Project manager, so, hopefully, he'll come up with the roadmap soon :) 

• @SashaGreen Thank you. I hope they share it with us ^^