Suggestions for boosting enagement

Next year, I will start living between two places. One of these places I will be able to create content, and cam and stuff, but the other I can't. I plan to launch my site next year as well.

I plan to film all my content, and take all my photos while in this second location. But I will only be there for two weeks, every two weeks.

The first location doesn't give me enough privacy, or have the best internet. So I'm looking for suggestions on how I can still engage, and do things with my future members while I'm in this first location. I don't think I'll be able to cam, and if I do, it would be non-nude.

But I still want to have good engagement with my members, and have activities and things planned to keep them interested.

Comments

• Hi, there @Alexis Dropbear, you can use our 'Schedule for publication' feature to provide your users with new content while you are away from your computer. For communicating with members and replying comments it is really easy to use the iPhone App.

• @SashaGreen Thank you, I know that. I'm looking for other ideas on things I can do while I'm at the first location in case I can't find a way to do any cam shows.

I'm thinking about making having mini contests or game kinda things on Social Media, and giving out a prize. Or maybe holding gaming sessions.

I don't have much privacy in one of the places, so I can do anything nude or loud @.@ Thin walls, small house, someone is always home. But I want to utilize the time instead of doing nothing for my members.

• As always make use of the "message all" feature, I send daily nudes and candid pics to all active members, most of them think what I send is just for them, little do they know......

I've been doing it several times a day with quick pics I've taken while getting dressed and in the bathroom during the day, its really great for maintaining interest and keeping it personal even when its not.

• That's very interesting. Thank you @Busty_Von_Tease