Categories For Videos

Would really love an option to separate videos into different categories and I know many other girls would as well. I have hundreds of videos and fans with interests in different fetishes - a smoking fetish guy doesn't want to search through pages of my BBW content, etc. It would make it a lot easier for customers. Would really love if that feature was added! :)

Comments

• Hi Hayden, thanks for the feedback!

Our team is working hard to make using of the platform as
    easy as possible and we constantly add new cool features to the system. The
    majority of models don’t have such a great amount of videos, so video
    categorization wasn't a top priority for a while. Yet still we understand that
    this feature would be useful for many models who have formidable content
    archive, so MC will surely develop it in future! Right now you are able to mark
    your videos using tags, and your fans will be able to search videos by those
    tags in the nearest future.

• Hi Ya , 

I 2nd this ;-) I got loads of different kinda scenes & it would be amazing to get them in catorgies

;-) 
  • I can't even upload a video properly I am too dumb somehow. I dont understand they just never finish uploading :( its so depressing lol 
  • edited October 2014
    We had an issue this week when someone sent DVD source files (80Gigs each) to the encoder, Alessa. It's not just you - many had these issues past few days. The system should have checked for overload, so it's more our fault than anyone's. Responsible people have been thoroughly beat up. :) Should be fine now when the upload line comes back to normal, as far as I know it's almost over - some delay time might be there still but not too bad. By Monday everything should run as smooth as it should.
  • Natalie if ur referringt to my horrififc emails I am sory I was literally TRYING al day lol I got so mad and today IT WORKED RIGTHT BFORE YOU DID MAINTIENCE :) omg i got lucky but I just get too pissed too fast..... ITs been a vey hard week omg; still no excuse you guys aer doing great no one even joins my site .... hhaha Idk what to do ? advice?
  • Alessa, there are many ways to attract both users and affiliates (if you enabled the affiliate program - more on it here: http://community.modelcentro.com/index.php?p=/discussion/25/your-own-affiliate-program). Once you set it up, you will need affiliates. A good source for finding those is, for example, GFY.com. Check out what one of our models did to draw their attention: http://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1151693.
    A good start for attracting more members would be simply googling your specialty or even your own name. There are plenty of sites and forums where you can post links to your site and get traffic which is particularly interested in you to your website.
    Also, I noticed that you don't have your fan site listed on your MFC profile, which could be a good source of traffic.
  • Happy First User, Alessa!
  • Hey girls, we are proud to present to you the New Autumn Skin with content filtering, check this thread out: http://community.modelcentro.com/index.php?p=/discussion/300/the-new-autumn-skin-with-content-filtering/