New Skin Features Suggestions, Feedback on Existing Skins Please!

When you’re running a website, you definitely want your site’s design to make sense to your fans. 
We are discussing an addition of a new layout to MC Editor, that’s why we wanted to ask you to give feedback about existing skins:

• Which skin did you choose for the design of your personal MC based website?
  • What do you like about this particular skin?
  • Is there anything you don’t like about this skin?
  • What are the pro’s and con’s of ModelCentro skins you already had a chance to check out?
  • Do you have any suggestions as to the new skin’s layout, colors, position of elements, size of graphics?

Thanks a lot and we’re looking forward to all your input! It is our goal to make the platform fit YOU!

Comments

• I have Tried them All and like Black Diamond the Best. I like the Areas on the About me Area I can Add Photos too. I dont like that it doesnt Offer a Photo Area on the Tip Page. 

Pros of the Current Skins is they all Offer Good Space and Different Set ups
    Cons: I believe more Themes should be Added and maybe a Button on the Text Editor for HTML

Pros to ModelCentro is the Set up, Easy Editing, and Easy ways to Track income.
    My Favorite Features is the Live Show Page as well as the Tip Page and how i can Link out my Wishlist
    Cons is that auto Watermark Content when its add it

Suggestion for Layouts

I would Live to see one in Kinda more of a Hot Pink/Black/White, Allows a Banner at the Top as well as a Logo Area, Areas for Graphics on the About Me (More then one line the Black Diamond Layout), One on the Tip Page, Id Love to see also for a Set Layout Backgrounds of us to Choose one. (This is all the Idea I can Come up with Currently.)
  • I have Princess and like it the best

Pro-  I like how easy it is to change colors or add my own colors. I am not good at this and your skins make it so easy.Con-  Would like to beable to add more pictures on pages

It would be nice to have way more skins so not everyone has the same.

I would like to see on the new skins is some cool background images not to just change the color. I am not good at adding stuff like this. It would be great if we could add in our own pages as well if needed.

• I use Black Diamond. 
    Pros: I like the colors and the layouts with this theme. It really seems to convert!
    Cons: I'd like to be able to customize the splash page with HTML (banners, links, etc). I'd also like the ability to add more pics or HTML in the text area. 
  • I use Princess
    I would like to be able to change background of my site with custom picture background, also would luv to have HTML options so i can add banners and links, and oh yeah one more thing i wish if its possible to be added option for video preview could be disabled or enabled on every video.
  • I'm using Black Diamond.
    I really like it, but I'd like to see more color options. Or maybe just make the color options open-ended so we can edit every color detail ourselves.

I'd definitely like to see more skins available in the future so that every ModelCentro site doesn't look the same.
  • I like the One I am Using Black Diamond.

Added Text Areas

One Under the Banner/Welcome Video (Going to use this for Links)
    Added Text Area in the About Me Area on the Side with the Awards/Filmology 

Publication area Added to the About Me Section

Added Photo Area in About Me (In the Stats Area)

Tips in the Top Changed to Tributes and URL ending with /tributes

Member Login Moved to the Main Menu (and the Top Banner Moved up)

Also would Love a Second Photo Add Area on the Tip Page