How to get guests to be able to see video previews

Hello MC Fam!

I am trying to figure out my website. How do I get it so the guests can access videos to buy? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• you can add a store to your site, or with the infinity model, this is possible...

my example...

https://nataliek.xxx/store

best of luck :)
  • edited October 2023

* You activate the switch and you can now put videos or movies for sale

The other option is the videos that you can already see by subscribing to the site. That is to say, one can be a movie and the others can be everyday videos.
    You can find this other option:

Then you can share just by putting the store at the end of your link like NatalieK did

• Then you can share just by putting the store at the end of your link like NatalieK did

thanks for the mention & absolutely perfectly described & shown how to do...

nice one :)
  • Hello MC Fam!

I am trying to figure out my website. How do I get it so the guests can access videos to buy? Thanks for any help.

Content in Videos and Photo Galleries is for subscribers. You need to publish content as Store Item if you want sell it for a fix price.
    You also can set different restrictions, example subscribers can only watch/stream content and Store Items can be downloaded.
    Maybe contact the support if you need help.