Send Message to Free Members on Website

How can i send a message via website to free members. I can only see the option to send to my paid members. I mean Website Message, NOT Email.

Comments

• I asked this a long time ago. You can't do this on MC. 

You can follow these steps to download your free fans information and import those contacts into an email marketing application to message them. If you use a standard email marketing application, you will need to keep your message PG.

1. On your main admin page, on the left menu, under Fans, select Fans List.
    2. Then click on Free.
    3. Under Add New Fan, click on Export CSV.
    4. Then click Generate CSV.
    5. Once the csv is finished being generated, under actions, click Download.

• edited April 2022
    Yes, with email it is possible.

But i search for mass message option on my website, where i am currently able to mass message to all paid members. But mass messaging to all free members on website (not email) would be great to encourage them to get a paid subscribtion.
    This should be no big work to programm for model centro developers, because its already implemented for paid members.

Or does "message to all active members" also includes free members? I don't think so , because when i select single members, only my paid members are shown.
    Did  someone test this?
  • You're right. It should be no big effort for them to do it and it would be a huge benefit to us.

Sadly, development work on MC seems to have stopped about 2 years ago. I've totally given up on asking them to do anything. I think all of their focus is on FanCentro. They don't see us anymore.