Traffic for your website - don't miss out on these promotion avenues!

2»

Comments

• You can actually use the stickers inside our editing tool when you choose a cover for the photoset as well - j us to save you time. It's the pencil icon next to the "Set as cover" icon in photoset edit page. Moreover, I hoep everyone knows by now that it's essential to watermark images.

• This is a great thread thank you!

I note most of these sites require a recip link, what section do you go to on the dashboard to add a recip link? Can anyone tell me?

Many thanks

Kaz B

xxx

• Hey Kaz B!

AFAIK, the addition of recip links can be done via any text on the site, but optionally you can ask support to put it in the footer for you. I think there's a task on the pane to let you do that yourself, but for now it's either in text/blog post or done through requesting it with support.

Hope you're doing great! :)

• I am not sure how to get a review... where do i need to put that link in my site? what? The instruccions are a little vague. What is a reciprocal link?

• Brandynette !

If you are interested in getting your website reviewed by Rabbits Reviews, you can contact them via this page: https://www.rabbitsreviews.com/ContactUS.aspx , to add their link to your website, please send a request to support at modelcentro.com 

• edited June 2017

SashaGreen thank you. 

I have so many questions respecting this topic. And since its old im not sure if all the info is still relevant. The web changes so quikly that an update would be really apreciated, by all new models, i think.

Im still gathering information and desiding since my case/niche is rather strange and really rare. I will prefer not to get a review if they are just going to spam a tipical format... Rabbit is the best one so far. There is a big issue i have, i cant look at other sites like mine since I have not found a single site with a pre-HRT, pre-OP TS or TG model! only a single reddit topic where someone like me is asking about making a site like ours. (im working on that referral!)

U guys will probably think im silly or dumb but i prefer to be dumb for 5 min and ask, than stay dumb for the rest of my life.

1- I need to ask support each time i want to get a review from a diferent site?

2- If later on i would like to get reviewed again , since my body has changed, is it posible? Do they update it?

3-Does the code stay after the review? Do i need to contact support again?

4- Can i ask them to include something i think will help me?

I know i should ask Rabbit for some of that info but i dont know them and you have experience dealing with this first hand.

very apreciated
    brandy
  • Brandynette , 

Let me go over your questions :) 

1. Some review websites have 'Submit for review' pages  - in this case you don't need to contact support. 

2. Yes, you will be able to submit your website for review again. 

3. Nothing happens with the code after review. 

4. Depends on what you want to include I guess :) 

• This is an old post so not sure if this will even go through or not. I keep seeing mention of watermarks being put on images. How is this done? Do I go to a special site to do this? I am new to this so I have no clue.

thanks in advance
  • You can put watermarks here on Modelcentro directly ind Your Pics/Video under Settings- Watermarking
    If you want to watermark extern Promo content, you can  search Android PlayStore  for "watermark" and use Apps like AddWatermark. Under Windows you can add it with an simliar App or a Painting App. Most Video Editors also support this.