Updates? Anything New Coming?

2»

Comments

• So no update regarding the live show feature then?
  • Not at this time, but we will be keeping everyone posted as soon as we have more info!
  • Hey,
    Could you at least tell us what you are working on? Give us an idea on what we are waiting on seeing as the main thing i wanted to use on this site was the live cam shows and myself and my fans are disappointed that it doesn't work and I'm not signing up to another platform just to cam so please oh please bring it back and working!
    I wanted to use this platform as a one stop shop for all my fans where they can watch my videos, views my photo sets, have cam shows, buy my items of clothing and also order a custom via my site keeping all members in one place and keeping my income all in one place instead of signing up to only fans for this and then having to use manyvids for that and all the other platforms 
  • Chloe T said:
    Hey,
    Could you at least tell us what you are working on? Give us an idea on what we are waiting on seeing as the main thing i wanted to use on this site was the live cam shows and myself and my fans are disappointed that it doesn't work and I'm not signing up to another platform just to cam so please oh please bring it back and working!
    I wanted to use this platform as a one stop shop for all my fans where they can watch my videos, views my photo sets, have cam shows, buy my items of clothing and also order a custom via my site keeping all members in one place and keeping my income all in one place instead of signing up to only fans for this and then having to use manyvids for that and all the other platforms 

Hi Chloe! I just checked with our support team and they tell me they are working to resolve the live show matter as soon as we can -- our techs have determined the source of the issue and are trying to work everything out in a best way possible. We hope to have it resolved shortly.

• How is it that FanCentro is rolling out live streaming, but ModelCentro isn't fixing a long overdue issue?