Ever get bored?

I find myself getting bored of... well. MY OWN SHOWS! I am a new model and I find myself feeling like I'm doing the same show every time... the order of the positions vary... but still all the same ones... anyone got any tips for thinking of something new to do for gold shows or maybe a position I don't know about for caming other than doggy and on your back/side? Also Do you girls have a wireless cam? I find myself feeling limited but I am told the C920 (or what ever the Logitech one is) is the best. I don't have a big fan base and am afraid of being stuck on the 4th page on streamate.... which... is lonely. 

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Tara, did you try any fetishes? These don't have to be BDSM of course - experiment with what you might like and make that your specialty. If you find something unique that might be the best way to go as there would be little competition.
  • edited February 2015
    I use the Logitech Webcam Pro 9000. I really like it! I tried the C920, but ended up returning it because the picture looked too "soft" in my opinion, and not very crisp. There's also the Logitech Conference Cam BCC950, which is a great camera that has a remote control to move it in any direction and to zoom in/out.

For a wired webcam, you can buy a USB extension cable so that you can move the camera around further.

As far as different things to do during webcam shows, maybe try using different toys throughout the show, try riding your dildo (facing the camera, and then with your ass facing the camera), do some close-ups, use fingers for a bit, or try laying on your back and put legs straight up in the air while using your toy.

The good thing about Streamate, is that you don't need a big fan base to get started and get good placement with them. They are really good at drawing in customers. So you really don't need to bring in your own fans. Just make sure to always be engaging to everyone so that they come back. And you can even open their profile when they first take you private/exclusive, and then write notes about what they're in to after the show. That way you can view those when they come back and they'll think you remember them, even if you don't haha.

You may not be on the first page right away, but as long as you try to get on every day, or close to it, and stay on for a couple hours at a time, you'll get brought up to the first page pretty quickly. Also make sure you have a decent internet connection, a fast computer, and are streaming using the HD encoder.

Hope that helps!
  • Thanks ladies this does help! 
  • I find myself getting bored of... well. MY OWN SHOWS! I am a new model and I find myself feeling like I'm doing the same show every time... the order of the positions vary... but still all the same ones... anyone got any tips for thinking of something new to do for gold shows or maybe a position I don't know about for caming other than doggy and on your back/side? Also Do you girls have a wireless cam? I find myself feeling limited but I am told the C920 (or what ever the Logitech one is) is the best. I don't have a big fan base and am afraid of being stuck on the 4th page on streamate.... which... is lonely.