HUGESCOCK.COM

Hello,

I noticed this site promoting me when I typed my name on google. 

I dunno who's this guy but I wanted to tell him he did a pretty good job and that I'm happy with it. The description fits my e-personata, the advertising about my content is accurate and most of all, he took time to find nice non watermarked photos from all my medias (I don't have FHGs yet, working on it). 

So who ever you are, hit me up sharleenflry at gmail dot com for more free content to share (I've got a video teaser and 2 photosets available for affiliates).

@sharleenflry

sharleenfleury.com

Comments

• Some affiliates are so worthwhile! And they can be the key to a successful business!

Nice find with Mr hugecocks.com ;)

Natalie K

NatalieK.xxx

• I was trying to find the website you are mentioning for an affiliate and I cant find the site. How can I reach them?

Bonnie Winchester 

• I have no idea Bonnie. I've never contacted them. Just found this while searching my name on Google. 

• seems it closed, a shame, as the site looks impressive :(

• I dont think its closed as her page is still current he made, and it also says 2017 now, I think he just uses his website for models and the main url doesnt have anything on it. Try emailing all the affiliates on your list

• Just be aware - I signed up for the models.xxx site promotion and the next thing I knew  my photos were on a hugecock.com site and the person had pirated my web address using my URL and adding his onto it. He published www.candeelandxxx.hugecock.com and the links from my photos were NOT directed to my site but to models.xxx site instead, so no advertising was coming back to me.

After finding this and asking MC what was going on and demanded they help me get off of his site.  They did go to the guy and got it down within a couple minutes.  I think everyone needs to search where you are on the net and take care of yourself. 

Due to my personal circumstances, I am here to advertise only to past fans, so I am not free to advertise all over the place. 

Candee

• Just be aware - I signed up for the models.xxx site promotion and the next thing I knew  my photos were on a hugecock.com site and the person had pirated my web address using my URL and adding his onto it. He published www.candeelandxxx.hugecock.com and the links from my photos were NOT directed to my site but to models.xxx site instead, so no advertising was coming back to me.

After finding this and asking MC what was going on and demanded they help me get off of his site.  They did go to the guy and got it down within a couple minutes.  I think everyone needs to search where you are on the net and take care of yourself. 

Due to my personal circumstances, I am here to advertise only to past fans, so I am not free to advertise all over the place. 

Candee

Hello help