Let's promote each other models

I had this idea yesterday when thinking of new promotion techniques for my website and how it always helps to stand together as models and content providers and help one another so I sent out a support request to the modelcentro team asking if it were possible to have a new page created on my website that features a photo and a short bio maybe of other models with similar sites and link back to their website, in turn they would do the same and this doesn't take money away from a model, but seems like a great way to connect with other models and help each other other out. It is really the same kind of traffic that we all need anyway and would surely make my website much more interesting.

The modelcentro team responded and said that this indeed would be possible but I would just need to have all the information ready that I want on the page. So models, please have a look at my website at angie-jewels.com and and if you would like to be featured on one of the pages and would do the same for me, would you kindly email a photo and a short bio along with your website link to me at kayleighjewels@gmail.com and also to the modelcentro support team requesting that they also add a page to yours and once I have about 8 models to promote (note this information cannot be edited) or so they say, I will have them put up the new page.

Please let me know what you think of this idea and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Angie

Comments

• edited March 2016

JessiexxxJewels! I was looking at this idea and I think I know of a better way to do this.

Here's what I think would be best and why: 

1) you want to trade members area traffic, not just free traffic that hits your site - meaning you want the members to find out there are other models that you recommend only when they're already subscribed and paying for the other members

2) to do this and to really feature someone, you want to publish information about the other models via the blog feature, which will both add content to your site and give your members somethign to check out while adding the option of discussing it via comments

3) you should use affiliate tracking links to make sure you track the sales you make and the traffic you send - to do it, simply use your MC login to sign up as an affiliate for the model you have this arranged with

Cons of separte page on tour option:

1) adding a separate page, on tour, that leads away from your site, might not be a very good idea, since your tour (free area) is best to be kept a funnel, leading the visitor to joining, so any distraction is considered a bad thing to do

2) affilaites will not like it if you send traffic elsewhere, since from the traffic they send, they may not get paid for their sales once they click around several websites, so they won't want to promote you

It is of course entirely up to you how you want to run the site, just my 2 cents :)

• I think this is a great idea.

Heres an idea as well. It would be great if support could just develop a page in our dashboard where we can choose to add something like this if we want.  If you want to particapate in it the models would just add what they would like to have go on all the models sites such as a photo, video, bio and with a link to her site. 

• I agree with Natalie that the blog section would be the best for this.

• Kris Ann, our devs have a custom pages functionality in their 'to do' list already, hopefully it will be rolled out soon 

• @Natalie thanks so much I think you are completely right and totally agree with what you say. Thanks for that advice.
  • @SashaGreen that is great news good to hear that
  • @SashaGreen that is really good to know thanks

• If any are looking for promotion, I run promo bumpers on my site driven by my 25K+ member blog. Just shoot an email

• So basically I should look at other models websites and sign up as an affiliate if they do have affiliate programs they are running, and contact them for permission to use some of their photos and other content to add a review or reccomendation of them to members, and a link to their websites from my Reccomended models blog, and I would earn that way, and also offer them the option to add me to their blog and do the same?

I am not sure what affiliate programs other sites offer, mine is 50% revshare, and I think that could be a win win if many models are featured for a whole week maybe and rotated?

Or would it be better to just add a blog with say about 5 reccomended models on one blog and add new blogs when I find more models?

Any models here keen to do this?

I will gladly feature your site and reccomend it to my fans, with either the promo tools you provide, and a good review I write myself, or with content you choose and your own description, logo, link and other material.

That would definitely make my site more interesting and I do need promotion myself so any models here keen on doing this with me?

Please also add your own recommendations or suggestions as to how this could be done back.

Appreciate your input everyone.
  • I don't know if being a guy will work against me, but I'm keen to get involved with some cross promotion too.  

If anyone is interested, feel free to let me know and we can do some blogging on our sites about each other's.

Jonny xxx

• edited April 2016

This sounds great, it would be good if we could make it easier to do the affiliate thing internally, I know I'd be happy to do this, especially with accounts that I have referred, it seems like it would be good for everyone !

contact me if you want to do this !!!
  • I would be happy to do this x

• I would too. Wondering, would the sales sent from other sites have a commission, I cannot see why not?

If some people do not want to take part, then even for us to send traffic to similar sites would give us a 50% as an affiliate wouldn't it! x

• How come there just isnt a seperate link or exchange pg for this . submitting traffic links manually like support requests is pretty daunting . It should be more automated .

• I agree, modelcentro is very keen to facilitate services which result in them taking a further cut in our payouts yet doesn't make it easier for us to support each other, it doesn't make sense, it would result in more sign ups.

It seems they prefer the double-dipping strategy.

• Angie, thinking it´s a great idea, however, slightly changing it...

would it not be a idea for the page to be designed by mc, with all the models, rotating, with bio and their latest vid or photo update, affiliate link from the site model to the model sold...

maybe this could also be placed in the members area?

I´d be very happy to promote & provide traffic to other models sites if i´m also being displayed & promoted. Those not promoting, obviously wouldn´t be promoted.

• Angie;

I think the same as you do we as models need to help each other out.  There is enough money in the world for all of us!!!  Love the idea!!  Our websites' not done yet , we're in the processes but when we're done we'll send you our pics and bio for sure.

TaZZnMina

• Its eassy enough. Im great at Reddit and have good Karma. If anyone wants ill setup some affiliations. Just contact me. 

I am also in Fetlife and my Twitter is preety active.

Brandy

• At BrandyPhilias you can find all my profiles i could use to generate trafic.

•  A slight twist to this would be allowing models to group together... so for a fixed price someone can join Me or you and get us both... allows for more reason for the client to stay active as they can choose several models that FIT their desires and get them all. Maybe some scaling like 19.95 gets 2 sites and 22.99 gets 4 and 25.99 gets 6 or whatever and the revenue is shared. The point would be to get hundreds of new fans who want that type of membership.

1 limit is that each site must upload 1 movie per week to qualify (running average as someone might upload 6 in 1 week and go on vacation... lol)

So a "guy" is willing to pay 29.95 per month if he gets 4 girls with big boobs and likes big toys or IR or Milf or etc etc... knowing that 16 movies will come his way each month. 

Also... if that member wants to switch girls/guys they can. So A B C D in April A B C N in May...

XO Angie Noir

• is there a place that lists the models websites for us to help promote them? for example ..my site.. sexxycandyxxx.modelcentro.com  , is there a place i can find other models site listings that work through model centro?  

i would join there sites if the content is something im after..

thanks..

candace

• YASSSSS, tho I might be a bit late to the party, http://leanights.com/
  • Hey Guys

If you want promotion or better yet cross promotion basically free and even with a chance to earn extra dollars directly from us write me I have a pair of adult magazines (english 5400+ readers per month) (spanish 3600 readers per month) we tried this out on web cam models and a couple of content creators it works great.

We publish you like any of our models, for models outside my photography and video service area (Mexico for now) We accept your professional photo sets and use them to publish you and promote you.  We include interactive links in the magazine to your social media, Website and anywhere else you want to be connected. We give your photographer credit in the credits if he / she wants it, we promote you and the edition in Twitter over 290K follows in dual language with 6 tweets a week across our accounts in english, spanish and german for one full year no cost to you.

What We Need from You!
    30 or more 300DPI HD photos in portrait and landscape format resizeable to 8.5" x 11" No Watermarks
    You can send us a video for promotion in the magazine as well as on the newsstand which yes can have the website in the video must be 1920 x 1080 min 3 minutes max 30 minutes and yes it should Somehow be related to the Photo Set somehow or a compilation of your sets if you like
    Your Bio, artistic name, age, Genre, Information about you and your sexual prowess likes and dislikes all your social media and content sites you want included
    and in its case the photographers information, location and social media and website.
    We do have a model waiver to sign and return as well as a 2257 we will need.
    We are a quarterly seasonal publication Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter as well as 3 themed special editions "Inked Girls" "Halloween" and "Christmas"  Our very most popular editions have been the special Inked Girls Edition out every summer.
    We feature 1 Cover Model and 4 feature models each time although for Special Themed Editions we can accept more.
    Contact for more info Kevin eroticomexico@gmail.com I am on Central time.

• I 100% agree with this, I've actually just asked them myself about this feature as I would love be able to advertise my models in my clips and vice versa xx