What should we email to people on the never joined list?

I see we get an email address for the people on the never joined list? 

What should we be using that for? How do we capitolize on it?

Comments

• I just send them an email saying i saw they tried to join but didn't succeed and ask if they need help signing up and say that they can always contact me if they have questions  
  • Yep, that's a good way to go about it @monasummers, another way is to send them some exciting updates that are coming up on your site or just something cute that says you'd like them to  join. The never joined list are the people who put in a username and password, typed in their email, but never went on to do an actual payment. This means that they were just 1 step away and they are your best target audience for bringing them back to where there were at - about to pay for the membership. ;)
  • Another good idea is to set up some Holidays discount (something like Valentine's special or Christmas Joy) and email all "never joined" people that they can join via discount price. Works quite well in case if they didn't proceed originally coz their card was lacking a little bit of funds and things like that.
  • I was wondering what to do with that list
    hmmm... 
    is there success with trial periods? 
    add that and offer it?
    Trials are not offered bc Im on the edge of the download issue 

• Erika, so far not very many are offering trials. It's cool and all to say "hey you can join for just 1 dollar", although that dollar rebills to a monthly rate (or tri-monthly for that matter) next day. However, if your site doesn't have too much content I wouldn't bother to offer trial at all. There's a good possibility that the user wont' be as engaged with the site a few days later or even will cancel the rebill to full membership immediately after signup. Everything is up to you of course, but if you want to do a trial, do a $10/7 days and have it rebill to monthly, I wouldn't recommend the $1-3 options unless you have about 100 of videos and photosets published. 

my 2 cents :)
  • I was thinking the same, I only have around 50 vids that I have uploaded. I have so many that need to be edited. 
    Definitely not interested in 1-3 bucks

$10/7 days and have it rebill to monthly
    ^^ is this rebill automatic 
  • @ErikaXstacy, yep. When you add a join option "Trial+Membership" it will have you specify 2 costs - one for trial and one for the rebill after trial. It will rebill automatically if the user doesn't request cancellation.