ASL Promotion <3

I have been making little videos of me helping beginners learn ASL as well as SEE (SEE is signing in spoken English; ASL is a different language with its  own grammar.) 

You can see them on my twitter :)

Anyways, I wanted to extend my offer to promote the SW community by retweeting any tweets you make with the hashtag "#TittiesAndASL"

If you don't know sign language, I suggest you google any of your favorite things; be it an emotion, animal, drink, food, weather... anything really. I think it would be great to use our fame of sexwork to help the world learn the basics of this language :)

It gets 4x the exposure of my sexual posts because people really do like to learn, so I suggest you do it even if you only do it for promotion. Teach the world one word <3

I'm not chalanging you to flash if you don't do that for free! Tease if you want :D Cis males are also welcome <3 it's about the cause, not the boobs.

As a hearing person, I know a lot of ASL. If you watch my cam, you sometimes see me struggle not to sign. I grew up with best friend who was deaf as a young child. We didn't need ASL to play because we were so little, but as we grew I learned. I used all of my library credits to check out books to learn and my friend was so blown away that I cared so much to be able to better understand him as little kids, and it stuck with me. It now helps me a lot when I am having anxiety to talk with people.

I love that I can use my fame as a sexworker to help people <3

Comments

• This is awesome! I only know a little ASL but the language is great. i would love to really learn it. Great idea!!!