Live streaming issues, fans cant see my stream

Hey, I was recently told by my fans that they are unable to watch my live stream's and continue to get error messages?

I am using an encoder and unsure what else to do.
Help?

Comments

• Hello @Studio Kimberly X let me get our team to contact you directly via live chat in order to get more details and assist with that
  • Hey @Alison I am having the same problem when I use an external encoder from my phone
  • It hasn't been working for MONTHS and still not fixed.
  • I hope they fix it soon. I lost more than half My previous member base when I moved to mc because of it not actually working. Fingers crossed.
  • Hi everyone! Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing problems with the live shows and our technical department is trying to locate the source of the issue but it seems to be much more complicated then we thought. The problem is not global, meaning it can appear sometimes, also, there shouldn't be any issues with pay per minute live shows. Anyway if you are experiencing problems, please feel free to reach out to our team via live chat, so we could check every single case and assist everyone. 
  • my live stream hasn't been working since I launched in October. really need this fixed cos my options now are stream on another platform.
  • Model Centro's support system is broken and it's distribution of support and programing outsourced to so many places that they seem unable to talk to one another about simple fixes. I've gotten message after message on issues from "Alison" but never a fix on anything. They take our money and say a fix is coming, instead of creating a stable platform then selling it. With a report from October to seven months latter on a sales issue is inexcusable. It has me looking for a new platform.
  • Totally agreed JJisBBC.
    Very disappointed. Lots of promises no fix (and not only for the live stream). Also looking for another platform.