What’s better than a dozen roses and a box of chocolate?

What’s better than a dozen roses and a box of chocolate?

It’s S-A-L-E-S! Fire up your subscription sales with Valentine’s Day offers starting today! Get your offers to stand out with ready-to-use Valentine’s Day custom banners.  When you join the Valentine's Sales event from Feb 13th - 20th, you'll also be featured on a special section on the site for more exposure!

Here's how it works:

1. Choose a subscription offer to apply the $14 special to.
2. Promote it to your fans.
3. Make money!

Find your custom banners in the 'Promotion' section, and on the left-hand side you'll see 'Banners.' It's all there for you to promote your deals!

Ready for some fan subscription love? Log into your FanСentro account and start spreading the love- https://fancentro.com/login

Comments

• is this also going to be applied to our websites?

I´ve already updated a 50% discount on my 3 month pass, this works out to $8.33 a month and 3months for the price of 1...

i´d be happy to offer a month for the $14 if there´s ready made banners and stuff!
  • Hi Nataliek!

This is a FanCentro promotion, by website, do you mean a ModelCentro site?
  • Hi Nataliek!

This is a FanCentro promotion, by website, do you mean a ModelCentro site?
    absolutely...

i´ve updated my fancentro with this and added my banners you´ve given me to my blog for affiliates to use, and now wondering if you were going to do similar for MC sites, np if not, but if not, maybe next year we could? It would have been good for forums and other adult webmaster links to have had a large banner or flyer to say about the deal, especially my 3mnth for price of 1. I created my own flyer, it´s ok... but not as good as the MC design team could have done for me :)
  • Noted, and thank you for the feedback! I'll pass it on for the marketing team so we can expand promos to include both platforms in the future.