videos/photosets/calendar not loading on tour

This happens a LOT, where the site loads, but it appears as if there are no videos (or pictures, or calendar items), unless you refresh the page. Not just mine, tested this on other modelcentro sites.. has this been addressed before? I haven't started sending lots of traffic yet, but I'm dreading to think how many surfers are going to hit the tour and think there is no content :(

Comments

• what´s your website, mine´s https://NatalieK.xxx

it loads correctly, if you check and it doesn´t, it could be your browser, sometimes where your working on the site and on chrome, they mix and seems like it´s not loading, but in reality, there´s no problem.

you could try from a hideyourIp address and see if your site loads...

what´s your site and i´ll check for you x
  • Hello there!
    Checked your site on my side - it works fine. Please kindly try these common actions:
    - try to use another browser;
    - try Incognito mode (Ctrl+Shift+N for Google Chrome, Private Browsing option for Safari);
    - clear memory the cache of your browser (Ctrl+F5 to clear cache of a current page in any browser);
  • Hello there!
    Checked your site on my side - it works fine. Please kindly try these common actions:
    - try to use another browser;
    - try Incognito mode (Ctrl+Shift+N for Google Chrome, Private Browsing option for Safari);
    - clear memory the cache of your browser (Ctrl+F5 to clear cache of a current page in any browser);
    exactly this as i´d suggested, good to know MC on top of things. Here´s to some great sales! x
  • Hi,

Have put a ticket in for this so it is being looked at, but figured I'd post more info here for everyone's benefit:

This is on 2 browsers, 2 different machines, 2 different OS's (win 7, win 10) 2 different (high speed) ISPs. Problem occurs on both machines, both ISPs, both Os's, etc

Cache/cookies are cleaned multiple times a day on both machines

Incognito *may* solve it, but no surfer is going to try that if they aren't already using incognito mode

As I say it is already being looked at, so just info here to clarify I've tried the usual things to make sure it's not localised. Also happens for me on both machines when loading nataliek.xxx

It's intermittent, and a browser refresh (not even needing Ctrl F5) cures it, so it's some issue with loading the content 'body' - the wrapper is always fine (header, sidebar, footer, etc)

I'll update as & when support have looked deeper into it and get back to me :-)
  • I've noticed this on my site as well the page does not fully render at times
  • edited February 2019
    I've noticed this on my site as well the page does not fully render at times
    ok that's good to know - which browser/operating system do you have? 

And is it the same thing - the majority of site loads (head, sidebar, footer), but the body doesn't? 
  • nmnm said:
    I've noticed this on my site as well the page does not fully render at times
    ok that's good to know - which browser/operating system do you have? 

And is it the same thing - the majority of site loads (head, sidebar, footer), but the body doesn't? 

pretty much the photosets, or video sets don't load unless you click the tab for them. or until you refresh. get 404 error when i tired to list my site with the internet archive
  • ok update:

Support have seen the problem, though it's hard to replicate as it's intermittent, but have passed it on to web dev who will hopefully look into it and be able to iron out the bug. It is indeed a segment that doesn't load, looks like it's a 502 bad gateway from what I could see during the teamviewer session (though I'm only very mildly 'techy', so the 502 it was throwing up may not be the main cause), fingers crossed they can sort it now they are aware.

Ty dollhouse for your input, it was very helpful in determining it wasn't just localised to me :-)