Anyone interested in test driving a new sexting platform?

Currently talking with TextHer, a platform based in the UK that's having it's soft-launch in the next 48 hours. If anyone is interested in checking it out, let me know and I can the first month free for you.I'd personally be interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on the platform, too.

If you're interested, shoot an email to info@webcamstartup.com and I'll get you your free month.

Only available in the US, UK and EU.

Thanks.

Comments

• You already know my thoughts :P Any company that is having the model's pay = no.

If you're interested in sexting and have a decent fan base, SextPanther is what all the models are currently using right now. 

I don't imagine TextHer has any traffic to offer at all and would require an already established fan base as well. No need to spend $18/mo for that. 

• Im with Mika on this. I wouldnt pay to use it when there are sites that dont require the model to.

• I've got to agree with Mika and Kris. I automatically say no to any site that requires the sellers to pay just to use the service.

There's also not nearly enough information on the site. I would be wary to sign up even if there weren't a monthly fee. 

• Yeah, I brought that up and the devs feel confident that models will get a better profit margin with the way they've got it set up. We'll see what kind of feedback they get from AW Conference.

• @webcamstartup - Eh, you see that 3 models already are saying no. There's no way the devs can prove the models will get a better profit margin by having the models pay. Read that sentece again. It just sounds bad, haha. Saying that models can get 40cents per text instead, what, 30 cents per text BUT the models have to pay $18/month for it... no.

It's more accurate to say that the devs feel comfident that they themselves will get a better profit margin by having the models pay.

That just isn't how this business works and the business plan is flawed. Even if some newbie models sign up, they will cancel within a month or so, after seeing that they needed to provide their own traffic to begin with. If TextHer wants to be successful, they will NEED to find some way to only monitize with paying members. 

Furthermore, there are several texting sites that are free for the models and provide some traffic. SextPanther is one and Arousr is another. Not to mention, models can choose to charge a weekly or monthly fee to have access to their Kik or What'sApp to provide texting services. There is absolutely no need for "TextHers" service the way it is now.

• edited May 2016

@Mika ELM is another, so is TalkToMe, MV has their own functionality, same with many other sites. There's tons of sexting platforms out there, all will zero upfront investment. Nothing new to me.

Devs are going to have to make their own mistakes and learn from them. It's part of product launches, I guess. They'll shift business models real quick if there's 0% traction. Like I said, it'll be interesting to see the reception they get at AW Awards.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it becomes 2-tierd; free and paid, with the free being that standard 40% cut that models are used to seeing

• @webcamstartup Indeed :) We are certainly in agreement!

• edited May 2016

I do sexting without needing any of these platforms, my guys buy time on my modelcentro site and we chat on skype or yahoo, so it doesnt make sense to pay anyone to provide me with something i already have. 

• Still not SMS, as much as it's still sexting. There are plenty of networks that provide SMS, but if you didn't want them taking a percentage of your action, it'd be a $30+ / mo for a burner phone.

• However much the SMS actually means to people.......

• Hey the website of texther is not opening, seems this website was shut down.

I thought about adding it to my list of best sites for sexting , but it seems arousr and sextpanther will win the race :)

• When will you launch the site? I want to place it on: https://www.similarcams.com/cam-girls
  • They shut down years ago