Headed to AVN in Vegas? Take over our booth!

2»

Comments

• If we reserved 3 time slots, are we guaranted to have one of them or are they approving who they want at the booth? Will the booth be all ours for the time slot? Or do you share it with another model? And can we bring a banner and what size is appropriate for the booth? Also I just saw this notification. Is it too late. There were time slots open. thank you for any information you have for me. This is an excellent opportunity and I really hope to be part of it!! Thank you for giving us an opportunity to promote ourselves! I'm going to Vegas Baby!! 
    Hey there! You still have time to book a spot here https://meetme.so/2019CentroAVNBooth 
    In case the approval team approves your request, you'll be sharing the booth with other FC influencers. I'm not sure about banner, but you can bring photos and sign them for your fans  :)
  • heading to vegas...this will be my 4th AVN...and I never loose the excitement ..every year its so exciting to meet other people in the industry other models and last but not least the fans...if your signing this year I promise you this is the best event of the year and you made a great choice to attend...xoxoxo I will be at the booth on Saturday..hit me up if your around...kisses and see you in sin city soon!!!!!
  • I have not heard back about working the booth so I put in my 3 slots again. Hope It doesn't cause confusion. Not sure my first one submitted correctly. I'm leaving for Vegas tonight!! See yall soon!
  • I have not heard back about working the booth so I put in my 3 slots again. Hope It doesn't cause confusion. Not sure my first one submitted correctly. I'm leaving for Vegas tonight!! See yall soon!
    Hey there! didn't get your request for some reason.. could you please contact me via sasha at centro.team and we'll find a slot for you:)