Feature Friday Roundup! The TOP ModelCentro Features of 2018

We're saying goodbye to 2018 and we've got some of the hottest models on the platform to share our TOP Features of 2018 and why they can't live without them! Check out our end of the year roundup and how these features can help you boost your business!

1. Discounts

Discounts are a great way to pull in new subscribers, and we wanted to make that option available to you all year long! Set a discount on your site to celebrate an event, treat your current fans, or welcome newcomers. It's easy, and the details are up to you!

Still need convincing? Our brand ambassador Dani Daniels is a HUGE fan of the discount feature. She says, "I always enable discounted options during major holidays. Christmas, New Year, and especially Black Friday. This way I triple my sales during this events and in case if you don’t want to lose from the sales, just enable discount for initial join and not for rebill, this way people will join with a discounted price but will rebill for a full price!"

Get started here: https://modelcentro.com/site-financials

2. PPM live show

If you've got a creative soul, pay-per-minute live shows are an excellent way to boost your income. After all, why get paid by the hour, when you could get paid by the minute? PPM shows are a way for your fans to get truly exclusive content in a close, intimate setting and they won't want to miss a moment. If you've never tried a live show, here's what Unikorn Mia S. has to say about them, "I figured that doing PPM (Private) through ModelCentro is more profitable than doing it on a cam site, as I am getting higher percentage on ModelCentro. So every now and then I am doing mass message specifying that I accept PPM request and my users message me back for the desired date or they call me to a private show right away. If you don’t want to keep messaging your users - you can simply add this info to your welcome text or a tip me page."

Find out more about live shows here: http://community.modelcentro.com/discussion/1718/feature-friday-12-7-18-time-is/p1

3. SynC

Our SynC feature got a makeover this year, and the updates were recently released. SynC is the perfect way to share your content across multiple sites, both paid clip stores and free tubes, for more money and more exposure. It's fast and easy to use, and lets you manage your content all in one place.  Top model Alina Henessy loves using SynC! "I work with my site on a daily basis and therefore I spend a lot of time in ModelCentro control panel. SynC feature was a blast since I don’t need to switch to another site anymore, where I log in and use totally different interface to upload my videos. I am preparing everything and sending my videos around through ModelCentro SynC while still staying in my control panel through which I communicate with my fans and control my site."

Find out how to use SynC with this step by step tutorial: http://community.modelcentro.com/discussion/comment/8285#Comment_8285

So there you have it! The top features of 2018--we hope that they'll help make 2019 your biggest year ever!

Comments

• Hi there!

Just so you know, the links you displayed under PPM and SynC are not working!

SynC is not enabled for me but I guess it only works for individual models. Hopefully one day...

As for the Live Shows, I am still not able to get it to work (view) on any phone: only works through computer using Chrome (and Safari if you're computer savvy) and still can't stream FROM a phone.
    Hopefully it will get fix real quick!

• edited December 2018
    Whoops! Thanks for the heads up, they are all fixed now :smiley:

As for SynC, right now it is only available for individual models and not studios. If you're having tech issues with your live shows, please contact support via live chat and they'll be happy to investigate and help you out.
  • I really wanted to do PPM live show but the modelcentro has almost 3 months with liveshow unavailable to me. Seriously thinking about abandoning the project because it was the highest quality for me to be here! I talk so much to my users about liveshows and when I finally have the site capable of this, it does not work anymore but they continue to charge the same rate... having to read post as that discourages me.
  • Haubgirl said:
    I really wanted to do PPM live show but the modelcentro has almost 3 months with liveshow unavailable to me. Seriously thinking about abandoning the project because it was the highest quality for me to be here! I talk so much to my users about liveshows and when I finally have the site capable of this, it does not work anymore but they continue to charge the same rate... having to read post as that discourages me.
    Hi there! We'd like to help you with this issue. Please contact support via live chat so we can look into it for you or send an email to support@modelcentro.com.