Offering Purchase all Videos Price

It would be nice to have the ability to set a price for members or non-members to be able to purchase all of the videos in my store for x amount of dollars with the option to download. I think manyvids does this..."Get all of my videos for $200". Right now I have my membership and store set to not allow customers to download videos but if someone offered me a large sum of money sure they could download all the videos. 

This idea spurred another idea...having the ability to set specific prices to have the ability to download videos in the store...so say I have a video that is 8 minutes in length...typically I'd sell that video for $16 with no option to download. But maybe I'd like to give the option to download at a higher price point.

Comments

• Hello Ladies,

Ability to download store video for an additional price has been in our plans for a while now. I guess we should prioritize it since it's in higher demand now.

As per ability to get everything as a single purchase - we will investigate that further. Thinking off the top of my head I'd say we need to finally work on a content bundles, which will allow you to create a bundle with all your vids with a discounted price, or mixing your vids with your photosets in order to provide variety of experience to your fans. Will definitely look into it.