Anyone else having sign in trouble?

i've been trying to sign in to my sites  for a hour on two different broswers and the admin section is just a spinning green button. i can sign in from the guess side of my account and on the forms just not the admin side to upload.
Tagged:

Comments

• check your emails ... modelcentro switched to a 2 step verification and your old password dont works anymore ... just go on forget password and set a new one ;) hope it helps 
  • Yeah, i had to also reset my pass and verify my nr
  • Why do I have to keep entering a security code sent to my cell phone to sign in?   Is that temporary or a new requirement.  It is very cumbersome.
  • Not me, but The MC login never remembers me and i constantly have to agree to cookies even if i have logged in 5 min ago.
  • Hey hey!

To protect your account, we enabled the 2Step Security Authentication so that nobody can hack your account.
    Every time you'll log in to your account, a code will be sent to your phone so that nobody else can log in besides you.

This is a security measure to keep your content safe from any bad people.

Please let us know if you have any questions!
    <3
  • This is extremely cumbersome.  We have several accounts we switch from and don't always have our phone.   We are trying to build this business.  Can we opt out of this PLEASE?
  • SoftBodiesTV !
    Sure, you can disable 2FA right in your admin here: https://modelcentro.com/security
    Feel free to contact our account managers via Live Chat on the website if you experience issues with disabling 2FA
  • This is extremely cumbersome.  We have several accounts we switch from and don't always have our phone.   We are trying to build this business.  Can we opt out of this PLEASE?
    Sorry to hear you are experiencing issue with the functionality. It is worth mentioning that we didn't actually enable 2FA for everyone but rather just released that functionality for you to be able to opt in. Of course we encourage but we don't force new things to any of the models.